Monthly News Statistics for demon.local: month of Aug 2007.

Old October 2nd 07, 03:20 AM posted to demon.local,comp.os.os2.advocacy,alt.astronomy,alt.talk.bollocks,rec.aviation.products
Michael Baldwin, Bruce[_2_]

Default Monthly News Statistics for demon.local: month of Aug 2007.

Peter Hucker wrote:
On Mon, 24 Sep 2007 03:27:18 +0100, Michael Baldwin, Bruce wrote:

Peter Hucker wrote:
On Sat, 22 Sep 2007 09:47:43 +0100, Michael Baldwin, Bruce wrote:

Peter Hucker wrote:
On Mon, 17 Sep 2007 08:46:41 +0100, Michael Baldwin, Bruce wrote:

Peter Hucker wrote:
On Sun, 16 Sep 2007 15:21:31 +0100, Mr Pounder wrote:

"Peter Hucker" wrote in message
newsp.typgciv84buhsv@fx62...
On Wed, 12 Sep 2007 03:15:49 +0100, Michael Baldwin, Bruce
wrote:

Since when? I have been reading Usenet since 1984. Since it started in
1979, he could hardly have been reading it for much longer than me.

1984? That makes you an ubergeek. I always thought you were odd.

Fight!

Select weapon!

Phased plasma rifle in the 40 watt range.

FORRRRTY FOR GOODNESS SAKKKKKEEEEE!!!! -- A neighbour of mine after asking me what speed I was doing down his road.

What does that have to do with the Terminator's choice of weapons?

I was querying your use of only 40 watts. My stereo is 3000 watts ffs.

And how am I supposed to know? I did not write the script.

You chose the power of the plasma rifle.

Its watt they said in the film.

What is the punishment for bigamy?
Two mother-in-laws.

That should make me feel sorry for mooslimes (but it doesn't).

I'm not surprised.

No, why would you be?

Ways To Maintain A Healthy Level Of Insanity:
At Lunch Time, Sit In Your Parked Car With Sunglasses on and point Hair Dryer At Passing Cars. See If They Slow Down.
Put Your Garbage Can On Your Desk And Label It "In."
Finish All Your sentences with "In Accordance With The Prophecy."
Order a diet water whenever you go out to eat.
Specify That Your Drive-through Order Is "To Go."
Put Mosquito Netting Around Your Work Area And Play tropical Sounds All Day.
When The Money Comes Out The ATM, Scream "I Won!, I Won!"
When Leaving The Zoo, Start Running Towards The Parking lot, Yelling "Run For Your Lives, They're Loose!!"
Tell Your Children Over Dinner. "Due To The Economy, We Are Going To Have To Let One Of You Go."

Sounds good to me.

Old October 2nd 07, 03:21 AM posted to demon.local,comp.os.os2.advocacy,alt.astronomy,alt.talk.bollocks,rec.aviation.products
Michael Baldwin, Bruce[_2_]

Peter Hucker wrote:
On Mon, 24 Sep 2007 03:30:34 +0100, Michael Baldwin, Bruce wrote:

Peter Hucker wrote:
On Sat, 22 Sep 2007 09:49:06 +0100, Michael Baldwin, Bruce wrote:

Peter Hucker wrote:
On Tue, 18 Sep 2007 03:38:37 +0100, Michael Baldwin, Bruce wrote:

Peter Hucker wrote:
On Sun, 16 Sep 2007 09:00:35 +0100, Michael Baldwin, Bruce wrote:

Peter Hucker wrote:
On Mon, 10 Sep 2007 01:55:06 +0100, Michael Baldwin, Bruce wrote:

Mr Pounder wrote:
"Michael Baldwin, Bruce" wrote in message
oups.com...
Mr Pounder wrote:
"Michael Baldwin, Bruce" wrote in message
ups.com...
Mr Pounder wrote:
Show me that one.

Must I?

I cannot remember it.

OK, here you go http://www.ibras.dk/montypython/episode13.htm#4

I want a video, not that crud.

Go out and rent or buy one then.

What? PAY for it? I don't think you've grasped the concept of the internet.

Unfortunately, I do. Now we have every cretin on it clogging it up.

And just what is this concept we are ****ing up?

Who said anything about ****ing?

Clogging you said.

We aren't talking about Dutch wooden shoes either.

Go to your room or I'll give you a good clogging son!

You hear that a lot do you, PHucker?

No, I'm swedish.

I've never heard of that kind of dish before. What is it?

Old October 2nd 07, 03:22 AM posted to demon.local,comp.os.os2.advocacy,alt.astronomy,alt.talk.bollocks,rec.aviation.products
Michael Baldwin, Bruce[_2_]

Peter Hucker wrote:
On Mon, 24 Sep 2007 03:32:04 +0100, Michael Baldwin, Bruce wrote:

Peter Hucker wrote:
On Sat, 22 Sep 2007 14:03:36 +0100, Michael Baldwin, Bruce wrote:

Peter Hucker wrote:
On Thu, 20 Sep 2007 04:07:08 +0100, Michael Baldwin, Bruce wrote:

Naked Gonad wrote:
On Sep 19, 2:32 pm, Holly wrote:
On Sep 19, 3:00 am, "Michael Baldwin, Bruce"
wrote:

Holly wrote:
I fink you misspelled "cat."

We're not discussing pussies in this thread.-

You're always disgusting pussies.

I rather like cats! I don't find them disgusting, pussies like to be
stroked ;-)

This thread reminds me of the time a girl took me home and showed me
her pussy.

Is that as far as you've got?

I could go on.

I would also query your use of "THE time".

Are you trying to make some sort of point?

Yes, you've only ever been with one girl.

And I suppose you know who she is?

Old October 5th 07, 02:28 PM posted to demon.local,comp.os.os2.advocacy,alt.astronomy,alt.talk.bollocks,rec.aviation.products
Michael Baldwin, Bruce[_2_]

Peter Hucker wrote:
On Tue, 02 Oct 2007 03:13:54 +0100, Michael Baldwin, Bruce wrote:

Peter Hucker wrote:
On Sun, 23 Sep 2007 14:12:05 +0100, Michael Baldwin, Bruce wrote:

Peter Hucker wrote:
On Tue, 18 Sep 2007 03:40:37 +0100, Michael Baldwin, Bruce wrote:

Peter Hucker wrote:

Mr Pounder wrote:
"Michael Baldwin, Bruce" wrote in message
oups.com...
Mr Pounder wrote:
Would you like to be my friend Bruce?

I have enough friends already, thank you very much.

Right! That's fine by me!

I couldn't possibly take any more in. You'd have to sleep in the
garage for starters.

What comes after starters?

Mains usually.

It is not advisable to plug yourself into the mains while eating, it can cause indigestion.

I find that revelation to be quite shocking. I also find what fat
people eat to be disgusting.

I find fat people disgusting.

Well, who doesn't?

Fat people.

Yes, I find them disgusting.

Engrish plobrems again.

I am not Japanese.

Join the Navy and feel a man!

So how long were you in?

Old October 5th 07, 02:30 PM posted to demon.local,comp.os.os2.advocacy,alt.astronomy,alt.talk.bollocks,rec.aviation.products
Michael Baldwin, Bruce[_2_]

Peter Hucker wrote:
On Tue, 02 Oct 2007 03:15:21 +0100, Michael Baldwin, Bruce wrote:

Peter Hucker wrote:

Mr Pounder wrote:
"Michael Baldwin, Bruce" wrote in message
ups.com...
Mr Pounder wrote:
I do more than that, but I now feel very important indeed.
I was once called an Inspector!
It is essential to look important.

Why? To compensate for your inadequacies?

To impress people such as yourself.

Unlikely. I am not easily impressed. And you impotence doesn't impress
me at all.

Since when have I attempted to impress you with my importance?

Never. Because you never can.

Can't you tell the difference between attempted and can?

Yes. Can you?

You didn't above.

And you can?

Sky have just won the rights to screen the first World Origami Championships from Tokyo.
Unfortunately it's only available on Paper View.

Lame.

Shurrup you sirry Jap.

Nani o itte, omae?

Old October 5th 07, 02:32 PM posted to demon.local,comp.os.os2.advocacy,alt.astronomy,alt.talk.bollocks,rec.aviation.products
Michael Baldwin, Bruce[_2_]

Peter Hucker wrote:
On Tue, 02 Oct 2007 03:18:16 +0100, Michael Baldwin, Bruce wrote:

Peter Hucker wrote:
On Mon, 24 Sep 2007 03:33:25 +0100, Michael Baldwin, Bruce wrote:

Mr Pounder wrote:
"Michael Baldwin, Bruce" wrote in message
ps.com...
Mr Pounder wrote:
"Michael Baldwin, Bruce" wrote in message
ups.com...
OIC. You are selfish and unwilling to share.

He never gives me credit for my magnificent links.

What magnificent links might those be?

Ask Mr Hucker or send your email addy.
Tip! You can have many email addresses.

I do butt I get nothing butt spam. Hence I do not read them.

Ever considered a spam filter?

A SPAM filter? There'd be nothing left!

Waffle!

Yes, please. I like mine with ice cream and maple syrup.

http://www.mailwasher.net/

Works quite well.

Thanks, but no. I only use web-based email. No viruses that way.

Web based email is awful.

Beats getting viruses.

Maybe you should try not being such a one born every minute.

OK, PT.

Ever considered a virus checker?

Who needs it with webmail?

HTML is the most insecure part of the internet.

Is that right?

god said

The Divergence of the B Field = 0
The Curl of the E Field + the partial time derivative of the B field = 0
The Divergence of the D field = the charge density
The Curl of the H field - the partial time derivative of the D field = the current density

and there was light, and he saw that it was good and of constant speed.

Butt only in a vacuum.

Pedant.

Pedo.

Old October 7th 07, 05:28 AM posted to demon.local,comp.os.os2.advocacy,alt.astronomy,alt.talk.bollocks,rec.aviation.products
Michael Baldwin, Bruce[_2_]

Peter Hucker wrote:

Peter Hucker wrote:
Select weapon!

Phased plasma rifle in the 40 watt range.

FORRRRTY FOR GOODNESS SAKKKKKEEEEE!!!! -- A neighbour of mine after asking me what speed I was doing down his road.

What does that have to do with the Terminator's choice of weapons?

I was querying your use of only 40 watts. My stereo is 3000 watts ffs.

And how am I supposed to know? I did not write the script.

You chose the power of the plasma rifle.

Its watt they said in the film.

So you haven't even test driven one then?

I can try one out on some parrots if you like.

What is the punishment for bigamy?
Two mother-in-laws.

That should make me feel sorry for mooslimes (but it doesn't).

I'm not surprised.

No, why would you be?

I can think of no reason. Unless you put a drawing pin on my chair.

Does that make you think?

A man and a woman were sitting beside each other in the first-class section of a jet liner.
The woman sneezed, took out a tissue, gently wiped her nose, then visibly shuddered for ten or fifteen seconds.
The man went back to his reading.
A few minutes later, the woman sneezed again, took a tissue, wiped her nose, then shuddered quite violently once more. Assuming the woman might have a cold, the man was still curious about the shuddering.
Unable to restrain his curiosity, the man turned to the woman, and said, "I couldn't help but notice that you've sneezed three times, wiped your nose, then shuddered violently. Are you okay?"
"Sorry if I disturbed you," the woman replied. "I have a very rare medical condition; whenever I sneeze, I have an orgasm."
The man, more than a bit embarrassed, was still curious. "I've never heard of that condition before," he said. "Are you taking anything for it?"
"Yes," the woman nodded. "Pepper."

Dr. Peppers?

Old October 7th 07, 05:29 AM posted to demon.local,comp.os.os2.advocacy,alt.astronomy,alt.talk.bollocks,rec.aviation.products
Michael Baldwin, Bruce[_2_]

Peter Hucker wrote:

Mr Pounder wrote:
Show me that one.

Must I?

I cannot remember it.

OK, here you go http://www.ibras.dk/montypython/episode13.htm#4

I want a video, not that crud.

Go out and rent or buy one then.

What? PAY for it? I don't think you've grasped the concept of the internet.

Unfortunately, I do. Now we have every cretin on it clogging it up.

And just what is this concept we are ****ing up?

Who said anything about ****ing?

Clogging you said.

We aren't talking about Dutch wooden shoes either.

Go to your room or I'll give you a good clogging son!

You hear that a lot do you, PHucker?

No, I'm swedish.

I've never heard of that kind of dish before. What is it?

Food, hth.

Sounds like a sweet dish.

Old October 7th 07, 05:32 AM posted to demon.local,comp.os.os2.advocacy,alt.astronomy,alt.talk.bollocks,rec.aviation.products
Michael Baldwin, Bruce[_2_]

Peter Hucker wrote:
On Tue, 02 Oct 2007 03:24:06 +0100, Michael Baldwin, Bruce wrote:

Peter Hucker wrote:
On Tue, 25 Sep 2007 03:25:27 +0100, Michael Baldwin, Bruce wrote:

Peter Hucker wrote:
On Sat, 22 Sep 2007 21:18:08 +0100, Mr Pounder wrote:

"Peter Hucker" wrote in message
newsp.ty2hafu24buhsv@fx62...
On Tue, 18 Sep 2007 19:41:44 +0100, Mr Pounder
wrote:

"Peter Hucker" wrote in message
newsp.tys67izf4buhsv@fx62...
On Sun, 16 Sep 2007 18:09:21 +0100, Mr Pounder
wrote:

"Peter Hucker" wrote in message
newsp.tyq9zmb44buhsv@fx62...

I can tell my friends to **** off and they will not take offence.

**** off Mr Hucker.

I will be round to steal your beloved fence shortly.

My fence is now green. I sprayed it with one of those spray pump things
from
B&Q.

Doesn't it now look like it's covered in moss and hasn't been washed for
decades?

It looks very smart indeed. I am very pleased with the end result.

Much faster than using a brush & not as mind dumbing. It looks okay. You
could try it.

Hedges don't need painting.

Hedges belong on council estates.

No crappy fences do. Hedges are what they have in private estates.

Are you a hedge hog?

No, I grow my own.

What? Parrots?

No, hedges. Do keep up.

Benson and Hedges?

And a filter.

Old October 8th 07, 11:53 AM posted to demon.local,comp.os.os2.advocacy,alt.astronomy,alt.talk.bollocks,rec.aviation.products
Michael Baldwin, Bruce[_2_]

Peter Hucker wrote:

Peter Hucker wrote:
On Sat, 22 Sep 2007 21:18:08 +0100, Mr Pounder wrote:

Hedges belong on council estates.

No crappy fences do. Hedges are what they have in private estates.

Are you a hedge hog?

No, I grow my own.

What? Parrots?

No, hedges. Do keep up.

Benson and Hedges?

That explains your twisted mind.

I drive a Mercedes Benz.

And a filter.

Hitler oughta do the trick.

No, that would be gas then.

The reason people sweat is so that they won't catch fire when having sex.

Its dangerous to burn rubber.