Pics of cracked ribs posted in alt.binaries.pictures.aviation

Old April 3rd 06, 05:45 AM posted to rec.aviation.owning

Default Pics of cracked ribs posted in alt.binaries.pictures.aviation

Mr. "Smith" suggested I post pictures of our cracked ribs in
a.b.p.aviation. Done. Pictures posted were taken prior to removing the
gear side brace and bracket.

--
Jack Allison
PP-ASEL-Instrument Airplane

you will always long to return"
- Leonardo Da Vinci

Old April 3rd 06, 03:50 PM posted to rec.aviation.owning

Jim Burns wrote:
hmm.... now I have to change my filter to let pics other than "hanger
queens" through.

Jim

Me too, I get the follow on post but no trace of the origonal post.
There are even older posts on the server still???

Old April 3rd 06, 08:33 PM posted to rec.aviation.owning

In article ,
Jack Allison wrote:

Mr. "Smith" suggested I post pictures of our cracked ribs in
a.b.p.aviation. Done. Pictures posted were taken prior to removing the
gear side brace and bracket.

Thanks Jack.
Now I know where to look on the Turbo Arrow IV that I fly.
Old April 4th 06, 12:40 AM posted to rec.aviation.owning

It's a large file with four pictures - more than 3 meg. - could be "too big"
for your news provider...

--
Geoff
The Sea Hawk at Wow Way d0t Com

Old April 4th 06, 04:08 AM posted to rec.aviation.owning

john smith wrote:

Thanks Jack.
Now I know where to look on the Turbo Arrow IV that I fly.

No sweat Eric. These were very easy to spot, even without wiping away
any grime. Keep in mind that the SB calls for pulling the side brace
and bracket...our cracks were on *both* sides of the rib.

--
Jack Allison
PP-ASEL-Instrument Airplane
Arrow N2104T

you will always long to return"
- Leonardo Da Vinci

Cracked ribs/Piper SB 1161 update Jack Allison Owning 20 April 3rd 06 04:13 PM
Cracked ribs Jack Allison Piloting 17 April 1st 06 09:14 AM
Cracked ribs Jack Allison Owning 6 April 1st 06 09:14 AM
Glider pics Chuck Piloting 6 December 25th 03 06:23 AM
TRUCKEE,CA DONNER LAKE 12-03 PICS. @ webshots TRUCKEE_DONNER_LAKE Piloting 0 December 19th 03 06:31 AM