Bertie's Supporters and Sockpuppets - Vol 2

Old June 27th 08, 05:44 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.student
Michael Ash

Default Bertie's Supporters and Sockpuppets - Vol 2

In rec.aviation.student Maxwell luv2^fly99@cox.^net wrote:
Like many people here have said, your are either part of the problem, or
part of the solution. If you guy insist on entertaining the asshole, he will
always be around.

A vote for Bertie is a vote for filth, confusion, cross posting, forging,
lying, etc. Let your conscience be your guide. No matter what he
occasionally contributes, his overall impact on the news group is simply not
worth it.

If you must reply, at least remove the cross posted groups.

The REAL Maxwell

I'm not on either of your lists, although I'm sure this post will change
that in rapid order. I also usually don't see your posts, as I have you
killfiled, but somehow this one slipped through. Before I fix my killfile,
I thought I would try a little something.

Please, please, please, just shut up and go away. Any good you might think
you're doing on the anti-Bertie front is grossly outweighed by the amount
of crass stupidity and idiocy that you inject into the group, both
directly and by causing other people to reply to you. With you, Bertie,
and several others killfiled this place is almost decent.

As you say, the best way to deal with these people is to ignore them. So
please take your own advice and stop this insanity!

--
Mike Ash
Radio Free Earth
Old June 27th 08, 05:45 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Kloudy via AviationKB.com

Maxwell wrote:

Kloudy via AviationKB.com
Robert M Gary
Frank Olsen
Dylan Smith
kontiki
Orval Fairbairn
EZ Peaces
Mxsmanic
gatt
Rich Ahrens
Manhattan Man

Sockpuppets in no particular order -

Jim Stewart
Maxwell Isn't Well
gregvk
Rhonda Lee Kirk
Cujo DeSockpuppet
St Raoul Xemblinosky
Vito Kuhn
Teh Secretary to teh imps
The.Sargon.gmail
Stealth Pilot
Rich Ahrens
K A Cannon
Horry

Lookit me Ma,

Top o' the list!

yay!

Old June 27th 08, 06:30 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
JGalban via AviationKB.com

Maxwell wrote:
Like many people here have said, your are either part of the problem, or
part of the solution. If you guy insist on entertaining the asshole, he will
always be around.

By initiating these whiney, non-aviation related threads, you are most
definitely part of the problem.

John Galban=====N4BQ (PA28-180)

Old June 27th 08, 07:38 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.student,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.karl-malden.nose,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk
Jim Stewart

Default Another LITS O' HATE Bertie's Supporters and Sockpuppets- Vol 2

Maxwell wrote:
In article , Maxwell says...

Sockpuppets in no particular order -

Jim Stewart

A sockkpuppet no less. I'm better than I thought.

http://daviswiki.org/Users/JimStewar...ect=JimStewart
Old June 27th 08, 07:53 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.religion.asatru,alt.ozdebate,alt.usenet.kooks
Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]

Horry wrote in
news
On Fri, 27 Jun 2008 03:03:22 +0000, Bertie the Bunyip wrote:

"Maxwell" luv2^fly99@cox.^net wrote in
news
Like many people here have said, your are either part of the

problem,
or part of the solution. If you guy insist on entertaining the
asshole, he will always be around.

A vote for Bertie is a vote for filth, confusion, cross posting,
forging, lying, etc. Let your conscience be your guide. No matter

what
he occasionally contributes, his overall impact on the news group is
simply not worth it.

If you must reply, at least remove the cross posted groups.

The REAL Maxwell

Supporters in no particular order -

[...]

I look forward to Volume 3.

Hopefully it will include Pits.

I think if you post on usenet you will eventually end up on it. The only
question would be which column.

Bertie
Old June 27th 08, 07:54 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.student
Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]

wrote in
:

On Jun 26, 9:48*pm, "Maxwell" luv2^fly99@cox.^net wrote:
[...]

Do you really expect to be taken at all seriously when you
consistently demonstrate an utter and complete lack of understanding
regarding the use and meaning of "Sockpuppet"? Are you truly that
stupid?

Subject: 7.5 Sockpuppet

A Sockpuppet is when a poster has several usenet identities,
either just different names and email addresses from a single
account. Alternatively several email identities with valid email
addresses and email accounts.

Bertie is not me you clueless ****** netkkop wannabe assbite.

And people wonder why I do this!

Bertie
Old June 27th 08, 07:56 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.student,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.karl-malden.nose,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk
Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]

Maxwell luv2^fly99@live.^com wrote in
:

In article , Maxwell says...

Like many people here have said, your are either part of the problem,
or part of the solution. If you guy insist on entertaining the
asshole, he will always be around.

A vote for Bertie is a vote for filth, confusion, cross posting,
forging, lying, etc. Let your conscience be your guide. No matter
what he occasionally contributes, his overall impact on the news
group is simply not worth it.

If you must reply, at least add some cross posted groups.

I fixored your poast for ewe

The REAL Maxwell

What is reality?

If you're asking the REAL Maxwell, the answer is easy, an Egg McMuffin and
a small coffee followed by 16 hours of banging his head off the proverbial
wall until he passes out.

Bertie
Old June 27th 08, 07:57 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.student,alt.usenet.kooks
Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]

Default Forged post above, of course.

"Maxwell" luv2^fly99@cox.^net wrote in newsQ69k.7942$F97.1505
@newsfe18.lga:

Outrageous!

BTW, why do you insis on x-poasting to RAS?

Bertie
Old June 27th 08, 07:59 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.student
Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]

Frank Olson wrote in

Maxwell wrote:

[...]

Hey Maxwell...

First: That's "OLSON" with an "O".

Welcome to the lits.

BTW, how's old Ol?

Bertie
Old June 27th 08, 08:00 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.student,alt.usenet.kooks
Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]

Rich Ahrens wrote in news:486516c7$0$81289$804603d3
@auth.newsreader.iphouse.com:

on 6/26/2008 9:48 PM Maxwell said the following:
Sockpuppets in no particular order -

Jim Stewart
Maxwell Isn't Well
gregvk
Rhonda Lee Kirk
Cujo DeSockpuppet
St Raoul Xemblinosky
Vito Kuhn
Teh Secretary to teh imps
The.Sargon.gmail
Stealth Pilot
Rich Ahrens
K A Cannon
Horry

Good lord, you're an idiot. I post under my own name, I'm personally
known to a number of participants in rec.aviation newsgroups, I attended
the PJY fly-in ten years running, and I've never used a sockpuppet in my
life. You have utterly no clue what the term means, do you?

Of couse he does. It's anyone who pushes his BP above 200. Anyone who
doesn't is on the supporters lits.

Bertie