Pre-OSH Party Wx

Old July 23rd 05, 07:18 AM
Morgans

"Dan Luke" wrote

That's the daily forecast for Mobile from mid-May to mid-September, with
occasional interruptions for tropical cyclones.

You guys stop whining; at least you get a break once in a while.

BTDT.

15 years or so ago, my wife and I went to Mobile to visit distant family.
We arrived at night, went from the airport to the "guest house" to settle
in for the night. It was kinda hot, but not too bad.

The next morning, after we showered and such, we were to go up to the house
for breakfast.

I opened the door, and the heat and humidity hit me square in the face, and
the lungs! I literally gasped for that first breath! Mind you this was
only around 08:30! My wife still enjoys telling that story.

Something else, is a good description. I know you kinda get used to it, but
I can't imagine you ever do, completely.
--
Jim in NC

Old July 23rd 05, 07:54 AM
Larry Dighera

On Sat, 23 Jul 2005 07:25:32 +0200, Martin Hotze
wrote in
::

can you please explain that to a foreigner?
what is the purpose of Nevada dorms?

http://www.nvbrothels.com/
http://www.grgae.com/NevadaBrothels.asp
http://www.sex-in-nevada.com/ib/main.html

Old July 23rd 05, 08:16 AM
Martin Hotze

On Sat, 23 Jul 2005 06:54:49 GMT, Larry Dighera wrote:

can you please explain that to a foreigner?
what is the purpose of Nevada dorms?

http://www.nvbrothels.com/
http://www.grgae.com/NevadaBrothels.asp
http://www.sex-in-nevada.com/ib/main.html

*click* ... ahh. hm.
they brought a report on TV many years ago about such a fly-in ranch.
a runway out in nowhere, some small 'buildings' attached with girls waiting
for customers to fly in.

#m (on topic again *gg*)

--
The most likely way for the world to be destroyed,
most experts agree, is by accident. That's where we
Old July 23rd 05, 09:56 AM
Larry Dighera

On Sat, 23 Jul 2005 09:16:05 +0200, Martin Hotze
wrote in
::

a fly-in ranch.

http://www.vistalinks.com/vistalinks.cfm?P=AB0075