Old April 29th 07, 02:54 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Bertie the Bunyip[_2_]

Default Responses to MX

Judah wrote in news:Xns991FB0475958DJudahnospamnet@
69.28.186.158:

ArtP wrote in
:

I agree completely. I have stopped reading threads not because of one
poster, but because the need of a few others to keep trading insults.
I suspect a number of people on these groups are more interested in
taking out their frustrations on others than aviation. We need a

group
just for people who want to belittle others.

rec.aviation.seewhosgotabiggerpenis

alt.aviation.kooks, though it's not very active.

alt.disasters.aviation used to be good but the kooks there eventaully
went elsewhere...

Bertie
Old April 29th 07, 03:31 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Judah

"Viperdoc" wrote in
t:

Does this raise any red flags with anyone?

Plus, he lives in France, who we all know won't ever actually do anything
about it!
Old April 29th 07, 03:36 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Bertie the Bunyip[_2_]

Judah wrote in
:

"Viperdoc" wrote in
t:

Does this raise any red flags with anyone?

Plus, he lives in France, who we all know won't ever actually do
anything about it!

Don't bet on it.

Bertie
Old April 29th 07, 09:09 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Scott Skylane

Judah wrote:
"Viperdoc" wrote in
t:

Does this raise any red flags with anyone?

Plus, he lives in France, who we all know won't ever actually do anything
about it!

Oh, is that so...

http://www.washingtonpost.com/ac2/wp...nguage=printer

Old May 1st 07, 01:45 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Michael Houghton

Howdy!

In article ,
Ross wrote:
Not only do we have contributions from MX then we get responses that are
non responsive to MX, just putting him down. He may deserve it, but now
instead of 1 post, we get X posts where X is the number of people
responding. Like my mama said, if you can't say anything nice, don't say
anything.

Kill files are a wonderful way to cut down on the clutter. A number of
people have merited inclusion in mine by demonstrating an obsession with
putting down mxsmanic. I noted that the majority of the responses to you
were filtered out by that process.

yours,
Michael

| White Wolf and the Phoenix narrowwares
Bowie, MD, USA |
http://whitewolfandphoenix.com
Proud member of the SCA Internet Whitewash Squad