10 Seconds to Launch

Old August 29th 09, 11:10 PM posted to alt.binaries.photos.original,alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Yves

Default 10 Seconds to Launch

Superb picture, Glen! With many differents light spots...

Old August 30th 09, 04:18 AM posted to alt.binaries.photos.original,alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Maroochy

Glen in Orlando wrote:
Taken from across the River from the Kennedy Space Center.....
Beautiful launch last night...

Glen in Orlando

Wonderful!

Old August 30th 09, 10:12 AM posted to alt.binaries.photos.original,alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Bob (not my real pseudonym)

On Sat, 29 Aug 2009 19:56:02 +0100, "Dave Doubleyew"
waifs&strays.com wrote:

"Glen in Orlando" wrote in message
ng.com...
Taken from across the River from the Kennedy Space Center.....
Beautiful launch last night...

Glen in Orlando

Glen, that is a great photograph you have taken! :-)

Dave

That it is! Byootyfull!

Bob ^,,^
Old August 30th 09, 01:06 PM posted to alt.binaries.photos.original,alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Glen in Orlando

I was about 7 miles west of the Pad looking due east. Big Storms out over
the Atlantic... but they must have been far enough away to meet launch
criteria...
pretty neat night.
Glen in Orlando

"Robert Spanjaard" wrote in message
el.net...
On Sat, 29 Aug 2009 12:29:27 -0500, 1D10T wrote:

Taken from across the River from the Kennedy Space Center.....
Beautiful launch last night...

I'm really surprised to see the lightning.

So am I. The live coverage on NASA TV was nothing but clear sky, but it's
hard to see where Glen was located (and so, in which direction he was
looking). "Across the River" doesn't make much sense to me when I look at
the map.

--
Regards, Robert http://www.arumes.com

Old August 30th 09, 01:07 PM posted to alt.binaries.photos.original,alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Glen in Orlando

Thanks Dave....
unfortunately the only one that came out... bummer.. grin

"Dave Doubleyew" waifs&strays.com wrote in message

g.com...

Old August 30th 09, 01:07 PM posted to alt.binaries.photos.original,alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Glen in Orlando

Thanks Yves...

Old August 30th 09, 01:07 PM posted to alt.binaries.photos.original,alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Glen in Orlando

Thankyou very much!!
Now if I can figure out how to do this consecutively!! grin

Old August 30th 09, 03:54 PM posted to alt.binaries.photos.original,alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Dave Doubleyew

Default 10 Seconds to Launch... In Correct Signature...

waifs&strays.com wrote:

"Glen in Orlando" wrote in message
ing.com...
Taken from across the River from the Kennedy Space Center.....
Beautiful launch last night...

Glen in Orlando

Glen, that is a great photograph you have taken! :-)

Dave

That it is! Byootyfull!

Bob ^,,^

'Tis that an' by the way6, Old Girl, you've left out an "o" in your Siggy!

Dave