Identity please - Aircraft.jpg

Old August 8th 07, 08:27 PM posted to alt.binaries.chatter,alt.binaries.photos.original,alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Pjmac35

Default Identity please - Aircraft.jpg

"Jørn Jensen" wrote in message
k...
Hawker Hunter. Swiss AF Aerobatic Team " Patrouille Suisse" - last scheme
before they transferred to F-5E - between 1990 and 1994 - probably!

"Peter Hucker" skrev i en meddelelse
Taken by me at Leuchars Airshow, Scotland.

Identification desired.

Look at the two link- collector tanks. They were a Hunter modification known
as "Sabrinas". Ask anyone who was in the UK in the 60s and they''ll tell
you who she was! (Probably)
regards

Pat Macguire

Old August 8th 07, 08:38 PM posted to alt.binaries.chatter,alt.binaries.photos.original,alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Indrek Aavisto Indrek Aavisto is offline
Banned

P "Jørn Jensen" wrote in message
P k...
Hawker Hunter. Swiss AF Aerobatic Team " Patrouille Suisse" - last
scheme before they transferred to F-5E - between 1990 and 1994 -
probably!

"Peter Hucker" skrev i en meddelelse
Taken by me at Leuchars Airshow, Scotland.

Identification desired.

P Look at the two link- collector tanks. They were a Hunter
P modification known
P as "Sabrinas". Ask anyone who was in the UK in the 60s and they''ll
P tell
P you who she was! (Probably)
P regards

P Pat Macguire

I agree with the Hunter ID.

Yes I was in Britain at the time and I do remember Sabrina; another of those
pneumatic blondes such as Jayne Mansfield and Marilyn Monroe.

Cheers,

Indrek Aavisto

--
Criticism is easy; achievement is difficult. W.S. Churchill

Old August 8th 07, 08:38 PM posted to alt.binaries.chatter,alt.binaries.photos.original,alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
®i©ardo

Pjmac35 wrote:
"Jørn Jensen" wrote in message
k...
Hawker Hunter. Swiss AF Aerobatic Team " Patrouille Suisse" - last scheme
before they transferred to F-5E - between 1990 and 1994 - probably!

"Peter Hucker" skrev i en meddelelse
Taken by me at Leuchars Airshow, Scotland.

Identification desired.

Look at the two link- collector tanks. They were a Hunter modification known
as "Sabrinas". Ask anyone who was in the UK in the 60s and they''ll tell
you who she was! (Probably)
regards

Pat Macguire

Chest a minute, pat!

--
Moving things in still pictures!
Old August 8th 07, 09:26 PM posted to alt.binaries.chatter,alt.binaries.photos.original,alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Pjmac35

"®i©ardo" wrote in message
Pjmac35 wrote:
"Jørn Jensen" wrote in message
k...
Hawker Hunter. Swiss AF Aerobatic Team " Patrouille Suisse" - last
scheme before they transferred to F-5E - between 1990 and 1994 -
probably!

"Peter Hucker" skrev i en meddelelse
Taken by me at Leuchars Airshow, Scotland.

Identification desired.

Look at the two link- collector tanks. They were a Hunter modification
known as "Sabrinas". Ask anyone who was in the UK in the 60s and
they''ll tell you who she was! (Probably)
regards

Pat Macguire

Chest a minute, pat!

--
Moving things in still pictures!

Don't you think it's usually better to just make a clean breast of things?

Regards

Pat Macguire

Old August 8th 07, 11:08 PM posted to alt.binaries.chatter,alt.binaries.photos.original,alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
BlueCumulus[_2_]

Default Swiss: Identity please - Aircraft.jpg

Pjmac35 is right and Jorn Jensen is exactly right
all the others are wrong
Swiss_chris

Pjmac35
Swiss Air Force Hunter

Jorn Jensen

Old August 8th 07, 11:19 PM posted to alt.binaries.chatter,alt.binaries.photos.original,alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
BoilerBill

Default Identity please - Aircraft.jpg - Vauxhall open day 1.jpg (0/1)

On Wed, 08 Aug 2007 19:27:13 GMT, "Pjmac35"
wrote:

"Jørn Jensen" wrote in message
. dk...
Hawker Hunter. Swiss AF Aerobatic Team " Patrouille Suisse" - last scheme
before they transferred to F-5E - between 1990 and 1994 - probably!

"Peter Hucker" skrev i en meddelelse
Taken by me at Leuchars Airshow, Scotland.

Identification desired.

Look at the two link- collector tanks. They were a Hunter modification known
as "Sabrinas". Ask anyone who was in the UK in the 60s and they''ll tell
you who she was! (Probably)
regards

Pat Macguire

Seem to remember that she was the one 'found' by Ken Dodd.

If so then this is her in the 60's

From an old slide

Keith J Chesworth
Old August 8th 07, 11:19 PM posted to alt.binaries.chatter,alt.binaries.photos.original,alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
BoilerBill

Default Identity please - Aircraft.jpg - Vauxhall open day 1.jpg (1/1)

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Vauxhall open day 1.jpg
Views:	24
Size:	138.1 KB
ID:	15885
Old August 8th 07, 11:38 PM posted to alt.binaries.chatter,alt.binaries.photos.original,alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
CB[_3_]

go to this web site and you will see photos of the plane like the one you
posted

http://www.airliners.net:80/

Old August 9th 07, 02:01 AM posted to alt.binaries.chatter,alt.binaries.photos.original,alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
CB[_3_]

Photo ID: 1150214 Views: 991 Aircraft Location & Date
UK - Air Force
British Aerospace Hawk T1
Kemble (EGBP)
UK - England, June 18, 2006

Remark Photographer

XX242 (cn 078/312078) On the Red Arrows flightline at Kemble Air Day 2006.
Jim Groom
Contact
Link to me!

Old August 9th 07, 02:03 AM posted to alt.binaries.chatter,alt.binaries.photos.original,alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
CB[_3_]

Blackpool Airshow 2007. Seen here commencing her take off down runway 28
with engineer in the second seat. Departing back home to their Linconshire
base. The Red Arrows performed a spectacular show of precision airmanship
over the weekend. They are 'simply the best' (Canon 350D + Sigma 50-500 EX
APO DG)

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1244756.jpg