Mexico City - Homebuilders ...

Old January 29th 05, 11:17 AM
......... :-\)\)

Default Mexico City - Homebuilders ...

Are there any homebuilders in Mexico City (Mexico DF) in this group or does
anyone know of any ?

If so could you please reply to the group or email me directly at
(remove HATESPAM first).

I will be there for 2 months shortly and would like to make contact with the
homebuilding community there.

A reply in Spanish is OK.

Thanks,

Steve

Old February 6th 05, 10:05 PM
Ray Toews

Don't know about Mexico City but there are a group at Lake chapalla
just south of Guadalajara. They have a nice strip 3000 grass right on
the lakeshore east of Chapalla, alltitude of the strip is 5000 ft, I
figured out if landed my 172 there I might just barely get it out with
me and minimum fuel.
There are a variety of airplanes, kitfoxes, rogalos etc. nice place,
nice bunch of guys.

Ray

Old February 7th 05, 12:04 PM

Thanks ..