Landing a C5 Galaxy in Central Park

Old November 9th 06, 07:44 PM posted to rec.arts.movies.current-films,alt.movies,rec.aviation.military,rec.aviation.rotorcraft

Default Landing a C5 Galaxy in Central Park

Working on a movie script idea about the 911 attack on the WTC where
the crew of a blackop C5 Galaxy loaded with two SS Chinooks at Fort Dix
decide to take matters into their own hands when they receive a strange
radio message indicating that the World Trade Center has been attacked
and that thousands of people were stranded on the upper floors.

Big lines in the movie:

It's an agency hit and we shouldn't care! What the hell does that mean?

I can't just sit here and let all those people die.

Sir, we can't just steal a C5 Galaxy.

Just where do you plan on landing this bird? We'll be locked out of
JFK, Laguardia, and Newark.

You plan on flying up the Hudson Valley? When was the last time you
flew a C5 Galaxy under the George Washington Bridge?

You plan on landing this fat duck in Central Park?

Sir, I don't think that's in the flight manual.

And, for those who don't know what a Lockheed C5 Galaxy is:

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/266530...demonstration/

Gives a new meaning to the word "Transporter".

Unloading the SS Chinooks and getting the people out of the WTC while
putting out
the fires in the building__and a happy ending except for the huge UFO
that slowly fades
into view and then dissapears.

I'll work on the rest of the movie when Spileberg, Bruckheimer, Harlin,
Petersen, or any
other action movie director contacts me.

Sincerely,

Wayne E. Manzo,
Publisher, Producer, Human Rights Leader,
www.mansueact.com

Orlando, FL

Old November 9th 06, 10:29 PM posted to rec.arts.movies.current-films,alt.movies,rec.aviation.military,rec.aviation.rotorcraft
jeremy

wrote:
[...]

Get a writer with some talent and learn a bit about military hardware,
capabilities, procedures, unless of course you intend it as a comedy, if so
hire a team of writers.

JJ
Old November 9th 06, 11:29 PM posted to rec.arts.movies.current-films,alt.movies,rec.aviation.military,rec.aviation.rotorcraft
Ed Stasiak

wrote

You plan on landing this fat duck in Central Park?

That ain't gunna happen, but you probably could land
a YMC-130H Hercules there;

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Credible_Sport

http://aeroweb.brooklyn.cuny.edu/dat...e.htm?id=10838

Old November 10th 06, 12:06 AM posted to rec.arts.movies.current-films,alt.movies,rec.aviation.military,rec.aviation.rotorcraft

Dear Ed,

You still don't understand. Why would the agency hit America?
And, its a "Black Op" C5 Galaxy, those black ducks are highly modified.
Also, what is the landing requirement for a C5? Then look at the
length of the "Great Lawn"? That "Turtle Pond" at the South end might
be a problem.

Also, you think the "Agency" is going to allow Americans to stop
an highly sophisticated "Agency Hit" on America? Those big GE fans
will flame out in an instant when the fuel supply system gets scammed
by you know who.

Anyway, its a Hollywood movie about "The Agency" and the real
technology
that is being used. Hey, what about that mansueact.com site?

From Orlando where Mickey figured out these people are fakes and after

being touched by them turned into Minnie Mouse,

Wayne Manzo,
Publisher, Human Rights Leader, Scientist

wrote

Old November 10th 06, 01:55 AM posted to nyc.politics,alt.movies,rec.aviation.military,rec.aviation.rotorcraft

Its a Hollywood movie and the emotional feeling of a C5 transport
coming in low and slow over Harlem blowing the windows out of Slick
Willie Clinton's office windows and then clipping the trees as it
screams down onto the Great Lawn of Central Park__well, that is a bit
more emotional than landing at an abandoned airstrip while a go-cart
race in going on. And, then having the fake "Agency" NYPD surround the
plane and force the crew into a situation that you know they will get
out of in order to get the Black SS Chinooks(think of an integration of
the
Camanche with the Super Chinook) down to the WTC before the towers
fall. The big question is how do they lift the pumper to the top of the
Millenium building? Remember, this is Hollywood.

Also, back to reality, we don't need a military as long as those "Alien
Warships" are
still hanging around upstairs.

From Co-Orlando,

Wayne E. Manzo,
The last man standing!

John~

wrote:
Bring the C5 into Stewart Field in Newburgh, 60 miles up the river.
C-5s are based there and nobody will even notice.

Bring the Chinooks down the river, wheels in the water at VNE. They
can be there in a flash. Again, nobody will even notice.

For the Chinooks you need a 21st Century version of Guns-A-Go-Go. Get
your ideas from http://gunsagogo.org/

You have imagination; use it.

John

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/266530...galaxy_demonst

Old November 10th 06, 03:40 AM posted to rec.arts.movies.current-films,alt.movies,rec.aviation.military,rec.aviation.rotorcraft
Orval Fairbairn

In article .com,
wrote:

[...]

Wayne,

Please DON'T quit your day job!
Old November 10th 06, 11:28 AM posted to rec.arts.movies.current-films,alt.movies,rec.aviation.military,rec.aviation.rotorcraft
Ragnar

Hey, its Wayne Manzo, the man who works for the Aliens he supposedly
despises. They guy lives in a dreamworld and is as crazy as they get.
Check out his website. Full of moonbat crap.

http://www.geocities.com/mansuedotcom/plaintf2.html

Old November 10th 06, 07:50 PM posted to rec.arts.movies.current-films,alt.movies,rec.aviation.military,rec.aviation.rotorcraft
WaltBJ

Sure you can land a C5 in Central Park. Actually, the word is more
properly 'crash-land'. Everybody is going to die and the airplane burn
to ashes but hey - it's Hollywood! Hell, you can land a C5 on a carrier
- if you can swim really well. I think the word I'm looking for is
"Schlockmeister". Sheesh. Wayne, go watch the Israeli movie 'Entebbe'
and see what can realistically be done.
Walt BJ

Ragnar wrote:
Hey, it's Wayne Manzo, the man who works for the Aliens he supposedly
despises. This guy lives in a dreamworld and is as crazy as they get.

Old November 10th 06, 08:02 PM posted to rec.arts.movies.current-films,alt.movies,rec.aviation.military,rec.aviation.rotorcraft

WaltBJ wrote:
Sure you can land a C5 in Central Park. Actually, the word is more
properly 'crash-land'. Everybody is going to die and the airplane burn
to ashes but hey - it's Hollywood! Hell, you can land a C5 on a carrier
- if you can swim really well. I think the word I'm looking for is
"Schlockmeister". Sheesh. Wayne, go watch the Israeli movie 'Entebbe'
and see what can realistically be done.
Walt BJ

SNIP

Well to be fair, and to get a word in edge-wise before he gets the
thorough caning he so rightly deserves, the C-5 was drsigned to
operate from short, rough fields. Of course, in the case of of the
Galaxy, "short" and "rough" are relative. So far as I know, no one has
ever attempted "for real" to use the C-5 as an assault
transport....memories of that wheel bounding down the runway sans
aircraft after a demonstration of this "capability" before a
Congressional delegation and a national TV and press pool are still
too vivid in the USAF even after 40 years or so