Bush on WMD: None so blind as those who would not see

Old February 2nd 04, 02:25 AM
nobody

Default Bush on WMD: None so blind as those who would not see

Jeff Jones wrote:
This is hilarious coming from a supporter of a president who should have a
placard reading "The Buck Stops Anywhere But Here" sitting on his desk.

"It's the Cia's fault! It's the CIA's fault! It's the CIA's fault!
ad.naseum

But when you setup the whole scheme with deniability, this will all work. Bush
says he just reported what he was told.

CIA blames NSA. NSA blames the defense intelligence unit. In the end, all
fingers will point at Rumsfeld/Wolfowitz/Cheney axis of evil who would have
manipulated Bush jr.

By then, Bush Jr is re-elected and Rumsfeld/Wolfowitz will have retired.
Cheney will have had a heart attack and been replaced. So Bush will come out
of it squeeky clean and won't be impeached since the real culprits will have
left the white house.

Remember that folks like Karl Rove had planned for this all along.
Old February 2nd 04, 01:39 PM
George Z. Bush

Kal Alexander wrote:
james_anatidae wrote:
"Kal Alexander" wrote in message
schumy wrote:
JimLane wrote in message
Oelewapper wrote:

When it came to acting on intelligence about Iraq, there were none
so blind
as those who would not see

So the spooks are supposed to fall on their swords. In Washington
and

snip

Oh my, another mental midget without the ability to think for
himself,
so all he can do is cut and paste words from his betters. Not an
original thought capable person, all he can do is vomit.

jim

Typical insightful comebacks from asswipe Right Wingers who simply
cannot defend his behavior since he's taken office.

Yeah, vote for him again... or why not just hang yourselves.

Yeah, not like your insightful and well thought out response.

All right, simple question. Can you really say you're better off
than you were four years ago?

Me personally? Yes, I am.

And this proves absolutely nothing, btw.

If the question had been "is the country better off than it was four years
ago?", I don't believe anybody in his right mind could say "yes", IMHO.

George Z.

Old February 2nd 04, 01:42 PM
George Z. Bush

Steven P. McNicoll wrote:
"Mike Dargan" wrote in message

During the Bush Boom, the economy has managed to lose 3 million jobs.

An economy that doesn't lose jobs is a stagnant economy.

Wrong. It's the economy that doesn't replace lost jobs that's the stagnant
economy. 3 million and still waiting says that that's the current economy.

Old February 2nd 04, 01:45 PM
George Z. Bush

Steve Hix wrote:
In article ,
"james_anatidae" wrote:

All right, simple question. Can you really say you're better off than you
were four years ago?

Yes.

You're one of the lucky minority, I guess. How about the rest of the country,
like the out of work guys who not only can't find jobs, but are running out of
unemployment benefits? There are three million of them, and their
families.....are they better off?

George Z.

Old February 2nd 04, 02:08 PM
Steven P. McNicoll

"George Z. Bush" wrote in message

Wrong. It's the economy that doesn't replace lost jobs that's the

stagnant
economy. 3 million and still waiting says that that's the current

economy.

Wrong. An economy that doesn't replace lost jobs is a declining economy.

Old February 2nd 04, 02:49 PM
George Z. Bush

Steven P. McNicoll wrote:
"George Z. Bush" wrote in message

Wrong. It's the economy that doesn't replace lost jobs that's the stagnant
economy. 3 million and still waiting says that that's the current economy.

Wrong. An economy that doesn't replace lost jobs is a declining economy.

Au contraire, it is you who are wrong. My dictionary says that "stagnant" is
defined as "not flowing or moving". An economy that has failed to replace three
million lost jobs is therefore, by definition, not moving or inert, and
therefore could be called "stagnant".

It still sucks, by whatever name you want to call it in the hopes that we'll get
into a big hoo haa
over its title rather than its smell. Declining or stagnant, it's no feather in
your hero's cap.

So there.

Old February 2nd 04, 03:02 PM
Steven P. McNicoll

"George Z. Bush" wrote in message

Au contraire, it is you who are wrong. My dictionary says that "stagnant"

is
defined as "not flowing or moving".

So what you're saying is the US has lost 3 million jobs without affecting
the economy.

It still sucks, by whatever name you want to call it in the hopes that

we'll get
into a big hoo haa
over its title rather than its smell. Declining or stagnant, it's no

feather in
your hero's cap.

My hero? Who would that be?

Old February 2nd 04, 10:19 PM
George Z. Bush

"Steven P. McNicoll" wrote in message
ink.net...

"George Z. Bush" wrote in message

Au contraire, it is you who are wrong. My dictionary says that "stagnant"

is
defined as "not flowing or moving".

So what you're saying is the US has lost 3 million jobs without affecting
the economy.

Nope. Just try reading what I said without translating it into something else.
I'm sure I used simple enough English that would tax anybody's abilities. Go
back and read it again.

It still sucks, by whatever name you want to call it in the hopes that

we'll get
into a big hoo haa
over its title rather than its smell. Declining or stagnant, it's no

feather in
your hero's cap.

My hero? Who would that be?

GWB.

Old February 2nd 04, 10:22 PM
George Z. Bush

"Steven P. McNicoll" wrote in message
ink.net...

"john" wrote in message

Oh yeah, blame Clinton.

Let's also blame Clinton for the missing WMD in Iraq.

Well, Clinton did declare Iraq had WMD. Was he lying?

Not hardly. He was relying on the same faulty intelligence data that was given
to his successor. The only difference between the two of them is that he chose
not to launch a full scale war over what he thought was an accurate assessment
of the situation.

Old February 3rd 04, 06:29 AM
Steven P. McNicoll

"George Z. Bush" wrote in message

Nope. Just try reading what I said without translating it into something

else.
I'm sure I used simple enough English that would tax anybody's abilities.

Go
back and read it again.

Okie dokie. Let's see, looks like it still says, "My dictionary says that
'stagnant' is
defined as 'not flowing or moving'." Well, "not flowing or moving" means it
isn't going up or down.

Bush's guard record JDKAHN Home Built 13 October 3rd 04 09:38 PM
Bush shot JFK over what he did to Barbara Ross C. Bubba Nicholson Home Built 2 August 30th 04 03:28 AM
"W" is JFK's son and Bush revenge killed Kennedy in 1963 Ross C. Bubba Nicholson Aerobatics 0 August 28th 04 11:28 AM