This was found in a FAA ATCT

Old April 8th 05, 07:29 PM
Peterpan

Default This was found in a FAA ATCT

Letter found in FAA ATCT breakroom
Funny

Protected Class or the Subtle spread of Perversion?

In the famous fable the “Emperor has no clothes”, all in the “Village”
were completely conditioned for control of their thoughts and trained to
be silent. As a result, the naked emperor ultimately demonstrated his
control over the uneducated and conditioned masses of the village until
a child in its total innocence exclaimed, “The emperor has no clothes”

The founding fathers of our great nation knew the danger of ultimate
rule and the inability of thought or discord within the confines of
society or Government. The founding fathers took great pains to protect
freedom of speech and to make sure rebellious “non-violent constructive”
opinion was encouraged and protected.

Now within the immoral and secular Federal Government and Federal
Aviation Administration workplace, subtle mind control and perversion is
amongst employees. Under the cloak of diversity and propaganda, the
acceptance of perversion and evil has invaded the microcosm and symbol
of society, The United States Federal Government.

When the head spokesman of the DOT sire Norman Mineta designated
“Trans-Gendered and Homosexual employees “a protected class within the
DOT, a Pandora’s box of perversion and evil flew into their lives
cloaked under the word diversity. That’s right friends, evil is amongst
us. Scripture states money earned in an ungodly environment is poison to
your soul. Your carcass will rot like wormwood if your wages of silver
are poisoned with evil. The silver earned within the secular federal
government is poison silver, it will tarnish and sicken. The wages of
sin is eventually death. In Matthew 6:19-34, scripture says you can’t
honor money and serve God. When your silver is poisoned, you are no
longer serving God.

What must you do as a Christian and continue to work and draw your
silver from the Government? You must speak out. Proclaim and shout that
Gay Pride Month and the acceptance of perversion will poison the
workplace. Will you be labeled a:

Fanatic? Zealot? Racist? Maybe so, however, they are only buzz words
used by the secular media and imperial Federal Government to further
their cause, a march towards evil and perversion. If you came to work
for the FAA say in 2010 and the new protected class and edict from
management was to protect any Federal Employee who has:

“Anal sex on a step ladder with a Giraffe”

Would you be repulsed? Would you speak out? Here is the accepted
perversion declared diversity right under your noses in plain language
people.

Male Homosexual Employees place their penis in the rectum of another male.
Female Homosexual employees insert rubber penis devices into the organ
of their female partner until orgasm
Male Transgender Employees remove their penis and grow boobs and install
a vagina
Female Transgender employees have a penis installed where there once was
a vagina.

Now, if you are a Christian employee, does this not violate your rights?
Does it not violate Holy Scripture? Does it not poison your wages? If
you are a Christian employee why do YOU not have a special month
designated in June or be allowed to place pictures of our Lord Jesus in
the Regional Office lobby?

Stand up for your rights. Your Christian rights.
Now is the time.
Gay Pride Month is forced acceptance of Perversion
IT MUST BE STOPPED

Old April 8th 05, 08:38 PM
Larry Dighera

On Fri, 08 Apr 2005 14:29:04 -0400, Peterpan
wrote in ::

Scripture states money earned in an ungodly environment is poison to
your soul.

What does scripture say of intolerance?

--

According to Abbas, immediately thereafter Bush said: "God told me to
strike at al Qaida and I struck them, and then he instructed me to
Old April 8th 05, 09:14 PM
George Patterson

Peterpan wrote:
Scripture states money earned in an ungodly environment is poison to
your soul.

Christ said the Devil can cite scripture for his own purpose. You're living proof.

George Patterson
Whosoever bloweth not his own horn, the same shall remain unblown.
Old April 8th 05, 09:40 PM
John Harlow

Peterpan wrote:
Letter found in FAA ATCT breakroom

hate crap snipped

Sure it was.

Old April 8th 05, 10:08 PM
Ben Hallert

"Santa Monica tower, Cherokee 1234 Sierra, Pacific Palisades. Full
stop with JESUS!"

Thank you, thank you. I will be here all the week.

Old April 8th 05, 10:09 PM
Ray

In Matthew 6:19-34, scripture says you can’t
honor money and serve God. When your silver is poisoned, you are no
longer serving God.

I hate to feed the troll but I found it incredibly ironic that the verse
immediately following Matthew 6:19-34 (7:1) begins "Do not judge, so that
you may not be judged..."

(it should also be noted that Matthew 6:19-34 definitely does not say what
the original post claims it does)

- Ray

Old April 8th 05, 11:16 PM
airman

"Male Transgender Employees remove their penis and grow boobs and install a
vagina...Female Transgender employees have a penis installed where there
once was a vagina."

I'm confused. From a practical perspective, which of these products would a
transgendered pilot use?

http://www.avshop.com/catalog/produc...&categoryid=78

.. .

Old April 9th 05, 12:07 AM
Ben Hallert

Well, the male to female folks certainly wouldn't need to use this:

http://www.avshop.com/catalog/produc...productid=2231

Old April 10th 05, 01:47 PM
S.

Ecclesiastes Ch.4, v. 16.