Grob salvage anyone.

Old June 2nd 16, 12:56 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
AS

Default Grob salvage anyone.

On Wednesday, June 1, 2016 at 12:06:07 PM UTC-4, BruceGreeff wrote:
Can anyone direct me to a source of good/repairable Grob CS77 wings?
Looking for Starboard primarily/specifically.

Have some that are beyond economical repair...

Any advice gladly received.
Location is South Africa, but we can freight.

Thanks
Bruce
--
Bruce Greeff
T59D #1771

Not sure how compatible the models are but there is an Astir CS wreck for sale in Germany:
http://www.segelflug.de/osclass/inde...e=item&id=7948
Says that the wings are not damaged
Let me know if you need help in the translation department.
Uli
Old June 2nd 16, 06:51 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
BruceGreeff

Thanks Uli

Technically the CS77 only differs in the fuselage. I will have to
confirm with exact serial numbers.

I can read a little German, and have friends who are fluent. Now if
there were just some contact details on the advert...

Cheers
Bruce

Old June 2nd 16, 08:20 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Craig Lowrie

Whilst the wings look very similar, I understand that Astir CS wings
will not fit on a CS77 fuselage... Check with Lindner to be sure on
this....

BruceGreeff wrote:
Can anyone direct me to a source of good/repairable Grob

CS77 wings?
Looking for Starboard primarily/specifically.

Have some that are beyond economical repair...

Any advice gladly received.
Location is South Africa, but we can freight.

Thanks
Bruce
--
Bruce Greeff
T59D #1771

Not sure how compatible the models are but there is an Astir CS

wreck for
sale in Germany:
http://www.segelflug.de/osclass/index.php?

page=item&id=7948

Old June 2nd 16, 10:17 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Am 02.06.2016 um 07:51 schrieb BruceGreeff:
Thanks Uli

Technically the CS77 only differs in the fuselage. I will have to
confirm with exact serial numbers.

I can read a little German, and have friends who are fluent. Now if
there were just some contact details on the advert...

You have to login/create an account to see the contact info.
That are the Anmeldung/Registrieren buttons.

CU
Frank

Salvage Steve Leonard[_2_] Soaring 3 July 9th 14 07:27 PM
Salvage 1 (for satelites) bob urz Naval Aviation 0 January 23rd 13 09:55 PM
LET L-23 Salvage Roy Bourgeois Soaring 3 July 17th 04 05:24 AM
Salvage yard Jim Owning 7 April 9th 04 01:32 AM
Salvage brien Rotorcraft 1 November 7th 03 07:15 PM