A aviation & planes forum. AviationBanter

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Home » AviationBanter forum » rec.aviation newsgroups » Soaring
Site Map Home Register Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

Strong Para-Cushion 305

Old May 6th 20, 12:14 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
ASM
external usenet poster

Default Strong Para-Cushion 305

I have a brand new, never used Strong Enterprises Para-cushion 305 cross country parachute that I would like to sell. I cannot fit into cockpit of any of my aircraft’s while wearing this chute and that's the reason I need to replace it either with Mini/ Micro Softie or National 360. If someone has a brand new Softie or National emergency rig and would like to trade, I can go for that, but they also would have to brand new. The Para-cushion is blue, with some options and carrying bag and it doesn’t have a life limit. I paid for it about $2700 but will accept a reasonable offer. Best way to contact me is jacek dot kobiesa at icloud dot com. Regards, Jacek
Old May 9th 20, 06:41 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
ASM
external usenet poster

Default Strong Para-Cushion 305

I meant to say that the parachute is for sale.