Swift S-1 Sailplane model in 1:33 scale

Old January 30th 05, 01:31 AM
TiggerHawk

Default Swift S-1 Sailplane model in 1:33 scale

This is a link for a display model of the Swift S-1, the 1991 aerobatic
design.

Downloaded as a pdf file,
printed out on cardstock or photo paper,
cut out with a sharp #11 X-Acto blade,
and glued together with white glue "Elmers" etc.

http://www.cardmodels.de/Download.html

Password is displayed in an obvious fashion on the site.
(Right below where it reads
"Zum =D6ffnen der Dateien ben=F6tigen Sie das Passwort")

Note: Set up for A4 paper,
adjust your printer accordingly.
8 1/2 x 11 cover stock will do fine.

White model- uses very little ink.
From JM precision cardmodels.

Same people also do a Duo Discus.
Excellent work!

Want to start with something a bit easier?
www.fiddlersgreen.net has a low cost,
quick-build Bergfalke IV they call "Sailplane"
Also a good source for "How to Build Paper Model" tutorials.

Old January 31st 05, 07:04 PM
Markus Feyerabend

Great, this is my plane! :-)
Please send my picures after youŽve finished the model!

Regards,
Markus

PS: For reference, HB-3169 is now reregistered as D-3169. And the design
will change too (not yet clear what, but the blue strip is already gone)!

Old January 31st 05, 09:50 PM
Erik Braun

Hi,

I have built it yesterday after following the link but I'm sure you don't
want pictures of it. I'm not a pro in cardmodel building so it's not very
smooth and only black and white. But it was fun building it and it can even
fly a bit if the C/G is set right!

Greetings, Erik.

Old February 1st 05, 07:48 PM
Markus Feyerabend

Hi Erik,
Good to hear, where are you from?
IŽll try and build it myself, if I should find the time...
Right now the "real thing" needs some tender loving care! ;-)

Have a look at www.segelkunstflug.net for some pictures of the original
(sorry, german only).

Regards,
Markus

Old February 2nd 05, 07:30 PM
Erik Braun

Hi,

I'm from Germany, living near Ludwigsburg to be exact. I would have liked it
better if the model had been a LS1 like mine, so if anyone finds one,
please let me know!
But before building the next model plane, the big one has to be finished.

Greetings, Erik.

Markus Feyerabend wrote:

Hi Erik,
Good to hear, where are you from?
IŽll try and build it myself, if I should find the time...
Right now the "real thing" needs some tender loving care! ;-)

Have a look at www.segelkunstflug.net for some pictures of the original
(sorry, german only).

Regards,
Markus

FS: Revell Monogram "F-14A Tomcat" Plastic Model Kit (1:48 Scale) J.R. Sinclair Aviation Marketplace 0 August 16th 04 05:59 AM
Buying an L-2 Robert M. Gary Piloting 13 May 25th 04 04:03 AM
FS: F-117 Scale (1/48) Desktop Model (wood) $50 Jaysen Underhill Aviation Marketplace 0 December 11th 03 09:51 PM
FS: F-117 Scale (1/48) Desktop Model (wood) $50 Jaysen Underhill General Aviation 0 October 17th 03 01:22 AM
FS: F-117 Scale (1/48) Desktop Model (wood) $50 Jaysen Underhill Aviation Marketplace 0 October 17th 03 01:22 AM