Choices

Old February 19th 06, 04:11 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Choices

Who remembers the Fantastical
and emphemeral
and now almost unknown

photo image poster,

entitled

'CHOICES'

?

Yes, Gentlefolk,

Once upon a time it was widely held among

Gliderati

the artful and beauty appeciating beholders of fine
art
in photoprint and artful design.

It

Showing in three photographically magnificent
artful images in color print,

upon paper.

From top to bottom of the magnificently colored print:

A stunningly Alluring young Woman;

An Icecream Sundae;

An Asw-20 Sailplane.

Wow.

What images

of

delight

and

desire.

Have you had them all?

All at once?

How long did that last? Life itself is emphemeral.

Litigation may take much.

Irrespective of your responses to that query,

Where may one obtain that print image?

Is it for sale anywhere?

Say where.

Is there a website where one may see and adore it?

Please say the URL.

Who was the photoimage print producer? His or her
name? The merchandiser, who was that? I recall Jim
Hogue had that framed upon his wall in Marietta Ga.

Wow.

Nice taste, Jim. He had them all.

Some lived those dreams all at once.

Life,

tangible as ether,

substantive as

standing

upon

e.

Take your moment now.

Be of good heart.

Dancing on clouds,

Keep it up!

Jim Culp USA
GatorCity Florida
Asw-20C

Old February 19th 06, 05:12 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Jim,

I have a framed original in my hangar for inspiration while it snowing
outside. I've done all three, though never at the same time . . . sounds
perverted (g).

From top to bottom it's:

1) A spoon holding a strawberry with whipped cream topping.

2) A curvaceous woman's torso, lying on her back, clad in a tight fitting,
thin, light blue swimsuit.

3) Some old glass glider (g)

I purchased my copy of "Choices", nicely framed, when it was auctioned right
here on RAS several years ago ($125 IIRC). I think the print copyright date
is 1984 or thereabouts.

bumper

"Jim Culp" wrote in message
Who remembers the Fantastical
and emphemeral
and now almost unknown

photo image poster,

entitled

'CHOICES'

?

Yes, Gentlefolk,

Once upon a time it was widely held among

Gliderati

the artful and beauty appeciating beholders of fine
art
in photoprint and artful design.

It

Showing in three photographically magnificent
artful images in color print,

upon paper.

From top to bottom of the magnificently colored print:

Old February 19th 06, 02:40 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

I have one in my office at the National Soaring Museum.

The glider appears to be missing a wing.

The curvaceous young woman isn't missing anything.

Old February 19th 06, 02:58 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Peter Smith wrote:
I have one in my office at the National Soaring Museum.

The glider appears to be missing a wing.

The curvaceous young woman isn't missing anything.

Cabin fever has clearly settled in. Hopefully flying season starts real
soon before we are all put in a rubber room with serious meds.

Chip F
(in E. PA where it is currently 19F, -7C)

Old February 19th 06, 03:19 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

I've had my copy since about 1984. As I understand it, the glider shot
was taken at the Calastoga gliderport and is a shot of Jim's ASW-20,
with the wing air brushed out. In any case, it's a great poster.

Billy Hill

Old February 19th 06, 04:05 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Jim Culp's stuff is the spacey-est writing I've ever
come across.

Keep it up, Jim; do another dance!

At 04:12 19 February 2006, Jim Culp wrote:
Who remembers the Fantastical
and emphemeral
and now almost unknown

photo image poster,

entitled

'CHOICES'

?

Yes, Gentlefolk,

Once upon a time it was widely held among

Gliderati

the artful and beauty appeciating beholders of fine
art
in photoprint and artful design.

It

Showing in three photographically magnificent
artful images in color print,

upon paper.

From top to bottom of the magnificently colored print:

Old March 20th 06, 02:54 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

This is the one isn't it...:-)
http://img108.imageshack.us/img108/3772/choices7os.jpg

Great poster !