Just a simple announcement for for students

Old June 8th 08, 11:39 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Maxwell[_2_]

Default Just a simple announcement for for students

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message

Oh excellent. Does this mean I can take the day off?

You're already off every day.

Old June 8th 08, 02:19 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.2600,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk,alt.usenet.kooks
Onideus Mad Hatter

On 07 Jun 2008 20:46:13 GMT, gregvk wrote:

"Maxwell" luv2^fly99@cox.^net wrote in
:

"romeomike" wrote in message

Amen, but I hope you do stay here, and I hope those who have left or
are leaving change their minds. I finally decided to killfile
Maxwell. It's amazing how that simple act has cut down on the crap.
If one were to do the same to Bertie...but personally, I'll keep
Bertie. He's a Jekyll and Hyde personality, and I'll keep the bad to
have the good. But there was no good in his sparring partner, and you
all might be less irritated if you just killfile him.

I thought you were a little smarter than that Mike, but do what you
feel you need to do.

Everybody hates you.

You're stupid, filthy, smelly and worthless. You suck.

I prefer the original...

"Nobody likes you. Everybody hates you. You're gonna lose. Smile, you
****."

Bruce Willis is the man. *nods*

--

Onideus Mad Hatter
mhm ¹ x ¹

Hatter Quotes
-------------
"Don't ever **** with someone who has more creativity than you do."

"You're only one of the best if you're striving to become one of the
best."

"I didn't make reality, Sunshine, I just verbally bitch slapped you
with it."

"I'm not a professional, I'm an artist."

"Your Usenet blinders are my best friend."

"Usenet Filters - Learn to shut yourself the **** up!"

"Drugs killed Jesus you know...oh wait, no, that was the Jews, my
bad."

"There are clingy things in the grass...burrs 'n such...mmmm..."

"The more I learn the more I'm killing my idols."

"Is it wrong to incur and then use the hate ridden, vengeful stupidity
of complete strangers in random Usenet froups to further my art?"

"Freedom is only a concept, like race it's merely a social construct
that doesn't really exist outside of your ability to convince others
of its relevancy."

"Next time slow up a lil, then maybe you won't jump the gun and start
creamin yer panties before it's time to pop the champagne proper."

"Reality is directly proportionate to how creative you are."

"People are pretty ****ing high on themselves if they think that
they're just born with a soul. *snicker*...yeah, like they're just
givin em out for free."

"Quible, quible said the Hare. Quite a lot of quibling...everywhere.
So the Hare took a long stare and decided at best, to leave the rest,
to their merry little mess."

"There's a difference between 'bad' and 'so earth shatteringly
horrible it makes the angels scream in terror as they violently rip
their heads off, their blood spraying into the faces of a thousand
sweet innocent horrified children, who will forever have the terrible
images burned into their tiny little minds'."

"How sad that you're such a poor judge of style that you can't even
properly gauge the artistic worth of your own efforts."

"Those who record history are those who control history."

"I am the living embodiment of hell itself in all its tormentive rage,
endless suffering, unfathomable pain and unending horror...but you
don't get sent to me...I come for you."

"Ideally in a fight I'd want a BGM-109A with a W80 250 kiloton
tactical thermonuclear fusion based war head."

"Tell me, would you describe yourself more as a process or a
function?"

"Apparently this group has got the market cornered on stupid.
Intelligence is down 137 points across the board and the forecast
indicates an increase in Webtv users."

"Is my .sig delimiter broken? Really? You're sure? Awww,
gee...that's too bad...for YOU!" `, )
Old June 8th 08, 03:00 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Dave Doe

In article ,
says...
Just a few lines to let you know that if for any reason you student
pilots and the pilots and instructors who frequent this Usenet forum and
have devoted their time and effort freely attempting to make aviation
safer and educational wish to explore an alternative venue forum that is
moderated by aviation people, friendly to your questions and those who
answer you, you might wish to consider adding the online forum "Pilots
of America" to your list of places to hang out and exchange information.

I have explored this alternate venue and have found it to be quite
useful and seriously devoted to the aviation format.

Those interested in serious aviation discussion might wish to take note
of any and all off topic, ad hominem, and vitriolic posting that takes
place under this simple announcement post in deciding whether exploring
this new venue might be a worthwhile expenditure of your time. :-))))))

I will continue to post here as always if for no other reason than to
allow those students who are serious about aviation to be able to
compare the Usenet experience to the potential alternative experience of
the moderated aviation forum format.

Hope to see you over at Pilots of America.

That's great Dudley. Just one small problem. We don't all live in
America!

--
Duncan
Old June 8th 08, 03:21 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Stealth Pilot[_2_]

Default Brought to you by - Dudley the spammer

if you had a small modicum of compassion you would probably understand
Dudley far better.
my understanding is that he has a permanent injury which probably
prevents him enjoying the one thing in life that he totally loves -
flying.
sharing his knowledge and experience is his outlet for that
enthusiasm.

back in the 70's there was just such a guy in our hangar who used to
talk to the newbies. I found out many years later that the boss
actually employed him to sit in the hangar and talk to the students so
that they would develop a robust and competent sense of airmanship.
It worked because not one of his students has ever been involved in an
accident that I'm aware of.
his presence filled so much of our appreciation of flying that we all
thought we'd spent most of our flying training with him. I was utterly
shocked a few years ago to discover that I'd spent just 45 minutes in
the air with him as my actual instructor during my entire training.

The dudley's of this world fill a little realized void in the emerging
pilot's needs.

so maxwell, bugger off and give him the room to do it.
your all consuming jealousy for something so simple as competent
advise is just amazing.

Stealth Pilot
Old June 8th 08, 03:36 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,news.groups,news.admin.net-abuse.usenet
Art Deco[_5_]

Bertie the Bunyip wrote:

"WindsorFoxSS" wrote in news:g2fjda$7n6$1
:

Max Isn't Well wrote:
In article , Bertie the
Bunyip says...

Max Isn't Well luv2^fly99@live.^com wrote in
:

In article , Maxwell says...

"Dudley Henriques" wrote in message
No. Spamming is something you do for profit or gain motives.

Giving
people the opportunity to get rid of you is a labor of love :-)

--
Bull****. You're spamming for another forum, and socken for

Bertie,
all at the same time.
Lets start with the basics.

Define "spam".

(Here's free kl00 - its an acronym)

And once you get that figured out, try "Breidbart Index"

Which you are close to running afoul of, btw...

It's not like anyone pays attention to it anymore...

Is there anyone at hime in nana-u these days?

The last time I saw intelligent discussion in there was '98 or '99

At this point even the trolls have abandoned it

You should probably check more often then. There has been quite a
bit of discussion of googles refusal to stem abuse.

Really? I hope google is frightened of guys who eat pizza.

Ritual stem abuse is a HUGE problem.

--
"Substantiation that you regard yourself as a God to be worhsipped [sic]
should be your concern, Deco."
Old June 8th 08, 05:23 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,news.groups,news.admin.net-abuse.usenet
WindsorFox

@posting2.glorb.com:

Max Isn't Well wrote:
[...]

Personally, I don't care if they are skeert or not or if they never
even notice. The important thing with a UDP on Google is that it would
stop the garbage flowing from GG into Usenet. If they fix it, fine. If
they don't, they stay blocked. Either way it's a win.

--

"Listen asshole, this case is not closed. I demand
that you the Better Business Bureau order the abusive
Old June 8th 08, 05:27 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Maxwell[_2_]

"Stealth Pilot" wrote in message

bull**** snip

If you had a small modicum of compassion for this group, you wouldn't be
spinning tales like this one, and sock puppeting for either one of them.

Old June 8th 08, 07:18 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Rich Ahrens[_2_]

on 6/8/2008 9:21 AM Stealth Pilot said the following:
if you had a small modicum of compassion you would probably understand
Dudley far better.
my understanding is that he has a permanent injury which probably
prevents him enjoying the one thing in life that he totally loves -
flying.
sharing his knowledge and experience is his outlet for that
enthusiasm.

The irony is Maxie has disc problems in his back himself. I wouldn't be
surprised if his behavior here were indicative of his abuse of heavy
duty pain medication.
Old June 8th 08, 07:31 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk
Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]

"Maxwell" luv2^fly99@cox.^net wrote in news:KLT2k.2608$js1.2400
@newsfe24.lga:

"Stealth Pilot" wrote in message

bull**** snip

If you had a small modicum of compassion for this group, you wouldn't be
spinning tales like this one, and sock puppeting for either one of them.

Jesus christ on a fjukking hopped up go kart you're an idiot.

http://www.pcmag.com/encyclopedia_te...i=57353,00.asp

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_sock_puppet

Next time I tell you to look something up just do it already. O r you may
make Bertie angry.

And you wouldn't like an angry Bertie.

Bertie
Old June 8th 08, 07:32 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk
Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]

"Maxwell" luv2^fly99@cox.^net wrote in news:7GO2k.4738$t07.3035
@newsfe22.lga:

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message

Oh excellent. Does this mean I can take the day off?

You're already off every day.

frayed knot, and seeing as how alternate Bertie is slacking...

Bertie