Just like the FAA and Southwest Airlines

Old September 11th 08, 04:23 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
EMTAE[_3_]

Default Just like the FAA and Southwest Airlines

Another in the long line of stories and articles about our
Federal Guvment corruption and waste and fraud. Reminds me
of the FAA and Southwest being little love birds and all cozy

People we need to slice and dice the Government out of
everything THEY ARE the problem. Washington DC is a CESSPOOL

No wonder the airline industry and this business of flying
is on the ragged edge. One word. GOVERNMENT

As the Government continues to celebrate homosexuality and
incompetence we become each day more like Rome and less like
America

Even Government sycophants and flying monkeys like Mike have
turned out in droves on blogs and newsgroups to lie about
and attack the messengers. They are scared.

They should be. Revolution is coming

Washington DC is going to feel the wrath of righteous America.

We are going to take back our polluted and evil Government.
Including the FAA

Be prepared

Government workers in oil industry sex and drug scandal

The workers were involved in the "royalty-in-kind" program
that collects and sells oil and gas turned over by energy
companies as royalties for drilling on federal lands. About
$4 billion a year in royalty-in-kind oil and gas is
collected and sold by the department.

http://www.reuters.com/article/newsO...43918820080911
Old September 11th 08, 04:34 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Steven P. McNicoll[_2_]

EMTAE HEAD wrote:

[...]

How many FAA managers are former NATCA members? How many of them
would have washed out as trainees and not be in FAA management today if
NATCA hadn't had a policy of protecting every dues paying member
without regard to their ability to do the job?

Old September 11th 08, 06:58 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Mike

"Steven P. McNicoll" wrote in message
EMTAE HEAD wrote:

[...]

Our dear friend EMTAE was never a controller or NATCA member, Steven. His
name is John Johnson and he WAS a tech at one time. I did some checking
around and found out he was a worthless parasite who was protected by his
union for his entire FAA "career". He left the FAA before retirement age,
and was possibly fired (or made an offer he couldn't refuse and quit). As
he is an admitted drug user, my guess is he failed his pee test. If you
have any friends in Atlanta (where JJ "worked" at one time, you might ask
around).

JJ reveals his name:
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.a...b635aabdbe388b

Make particular note of the email address in the header, which is

Note also this same person, has problems with "FAA management" and uses one
of his favorite quotes.

Here we have a person who alleges to have a "good friend" who works for the
FAA:
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.a...a0817b76b5b0ae

Coincidentally his email in his header field is . So
here we have JJ trying to conceal who he really is so he can dump his
nonsense into RAP.

Now, take a look at this post from someone with the nym, EMTAE:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.d...4631aa5d9de4c0

Coincidentally his email in his header field is yet again
. So here we have JJ nymshifting to EMTAE, but was
too stupid to change his email field for months to conceal his identity.

Here's a video of JJ, posted on to youtube with the account planetj:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fov6YsqwPII

Here JJ says he graduated HS in 1976, which would make him 50 now. By his
own admission he "retired" and isn't a current FAA employee. Remember that
techs can't retire early like controllers. JJ's regular retirement age
would have been 55. Draw your own conclusions here as he won't answer
questions as to why his FAA "career" ended short.
http://groups.google.com/group/atl.g...6dc5d18097ba56

Old September 11th 08, 07:49 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Tman

Mike wrote:
Our dear friend EMTAE was never a controller or NATCA member, Steven.
His name is John Johnson and he WAS a tech at one time. I did some

Hey. I'll buy you a beer if you can find out who Bertie is. I wanna
pummel him.
Old September 11th 08, 07:56 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Mike

"Tman" x@x wrote in message
. ..
Mike wrote:
Our dear friend EMTAE was never a controller or NATCA member, Steven.
His name is John Johnson and he WAS a tech at one time. I did some

Hey. I'll buy you a beer if you can find out who Bertie is. I wanna
pummel him.

As annoying as he can be sometimes, at least he is a pilot and at least has
something useful to contribute to RAP now and then. John Johnson is nothing
more than the usenet equivalent of a streetcorner kook.

Old September 11th 08, 08:15 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Steven P. McNicoll[_2_]

Mike wrote:

As annoying as he can be sometimes, at least he is a pilot and at
least has something useful to contribute to RAP now and then.

How do you know he's a pilot? I can't recall any useful contribution from
him, I can't even recall him ever being correct.

Old September 11th 08, 08:26 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Mike

"Steven P. McNicoll" wrote in message
m...
Mike wrote:

As annoying as he can be sometimes, at least he is a pilot and at
least has something useful to contribute to RAP now and then.

How do you know he's a pilot? I can't recall any useful contribution from
him, I can't even recall him ever being correct.

I don't know that anyone here is a pilot, but there are at least a couple
I'm quite sure aren't. JJ easily fits into that category.

Old September 12th 08, 12:27 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Morgans[_2_]

"Mike" nospam@ microsoft.com wrote

As annoying as he can be sometimes, at least he is a pilot and at least
has something useful to contribute to RAP now and then. John Johnson is
nothing more than the usenet equivalent of a streetcorner kook.

You GOTTA be kidding.

He single-handedly has managed to bring so many kooks into RAH, that the
group is now next to useless. Any contributions he has made have been
negated, and then some, like to the factor of ten.

I have a feeling there are more than a few pilots that would gladly join in
pummeling him, if they only knew who he was.

So Mike, how does it feel to support a loser?

Hey, are you just another one of Bernie's socks? Sure sounds like you are,
or otherwise, you are just exTREEMly stoopid.
--
Jim in NC

Old September 12th 08, 01:42 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Mike

"Morgans" wrote in message

"Mike" nospam@ microsoft.com wrote

As annoying as he can be sometimes, at least he is a pilot and at least
has something useful to contribute to RAP now and then. John Johnson is
nothing more than the usenet equivalent of a streetcorner kook.

You GOTTA be kidding.

He single-handedly has managed to bring so many kooks into RAH, that the
group is now next to useless. Any contributions he has made have been
negated, and then some, like to the factor of ten.

I have a feeling there are more than a few pilots that would gladly join
in pummeling him, if they only knew who he was.

So Mike, how does it feel to support a loser?

Hey, are you just another one of Bernie's socks? Sure sounds like you
are, or otherwise, you are just exTREEMly stoopid.

Sounds like you don't know your arse from a crack. You get wrapped around
the axle over someone like Bertie to the point your eyes turn red and you
want to get violent, and then you have the nerve to accuse someone else of
stupidity. Grow up. The only reason Bertie hangs around is to pull the
chain of people just like you. You attract him and his kind more than you
can ever imagine. So if you're looking for someone to blame, blame
yourself.

Old September 12th 08, 02:38 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Jim Logajan

"Morgans" wrote in message

"Mike" nospam@ microsoft.com wrote

As annoying as he can be sometimes, at least he is a pilot and at
least has something useful to contribute to RAP now and then. John
Johnson is nothing more than the usenet equivalent of a streetcorner
kook.

You GOTTA be kidding.

He single-handedly has managed to bring so many kooks into RAH, that
the group is now next to useless. Any contributions he has made have
been negated, and then some, like to the factor of ten.

To be precise, it's a factor of 10.08 according GAUCHE (Generally
Accepted Usenet Contributions Heuristic Equation) computations. According
to the values at this site at the time I computed the value:
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.a...ng/about?hl=en
I see 218 postings this month by Bertie under the .aa.aa domain and
another 34 posted under the ld.you domain. Using the as
the base-line for "average" poster who posted 25 at the time of the
check, I get:

(218+34)/25 = 10.08

I have a feeling there are more than a few pilots that would gladly
join in pummeling him, if they only knew who he was.

So Mike, how does it feel to support a loser?

Hey, are you just another one of Bernie's socks? Sure sounds like
you are, or otherwise, you are just exTREEMly stoopid.

Sounds like you don't know your arse from a crack. You get wrapped
around the axle over someone like Bertie to the point your eyes turn
red and you want to get violent, and then you have the nerve to accuse
someone else of stupidity. Grow up.

Always interesting to see inadvertent self referential admonishments.
Never sure what to do with these observations other than point them out.
Maybe it's the coffee you're drinking.

The only reason Bertie hangs
around is to pull the chain of people just like you.

Pulling chains is not the "usenet equivalent of a streetcorner kook?" How
about the "usenet equivalent of a streetcorner ass?" Just trying to sort
out the best fitting simile.

You attract him and his kind more than you can ever imagine.

I didn't know Morgans was on Bertie's "lits o' hate". Let me check my
recollection: Mxsmanic, Maxwell et al, Jay Honeck, ... alas, no joy, er,
Morgans.

Let me check Dudley's "lits o' annoyance": Morgans, ... ah, there it is
right near the top.

You sure you got the right lists?

So if you're looking for someone to blame, blame yourself.

Hey - you could investigate this Jim Morgans in NC, figure out his real
name and location and then announce it to the world. That'd show him!