Joystick calibration problem with On Top 8.0

Old January 13th 04, 03:30 AM
KC Jones

Default Joystick calibration problem with On Top 8.0

When I go to the calibration page of On Top v. 8.0 I don't see a red
or green dot, but my joystick IS selected under the Flight Controls
section and it works ok in the Control Panel Gaming section of Win 98.
I therefore know the joystick is working, but something in the On Top
program seems to be preventing it from being recognized. Has anyone
had this kind of problem before?
Old January 13th 04, 05:45 AM
Cecil E. Chapman

Is it a USB joystick or one that uses the game port?

=-----
Good Flights!

Cecil
PP-ASEL

Check out my personal flying adventures complete with pictures and text at:
www.bayareapilot.com

- Antoine de Saint-Exupery -

"We who fly, do so for the love of flying. We are alive in the air with
this miracle that lies in our hands and beneath our feet"
- Cecil Day Lewis -
om...

Ignition problem? nauga Home Built 10 July 1st 04 02:15 AM
Fiberglass Cowl Problem Boelkowj Home Built 6 December 20th 03 03:08 PM
RF interference issue again (esp. for E Drucker and Jim Weir and other RF wizards) Snowbird Home Built 78 December 3rd 03 10:10 PM
Garmin 195 screen problem BPattonsoa Home Built 30 December 3rd 03 03:14 AM
Garmin fixes moving waypoint problem -- almost Jon Woellhaf Instrument Flight Rules 6 November 28th 03 06:29 PM