Today in Oshkosh [1/8] - "01 Dakota and Yaks.jpg" yEnc (0/1)

Old July 28th 07, 03:22 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Just Plane Noise[_2_]

Default Today in Oshkosh [1/8] - "01 Dakota and Yaks.jpg" yEnc (0/1)

I had many more pictures, but too many were a bit fuzzy. Most pictures are at full extension of my 75-300 lens,
using manual focus set to infinity, so I'm going to have to change
some things to see if I can get sharper pics, Meanwhile, I hope
those I've posted here are good enough and/or interesting enough.
Old July 28th 07, 10:28 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
russell[_2_]

"Just Plane Noise" wrote in message

I had many more pictures, but too many were a bit fuzzy. Most pictures
are at full extension of my 75-300 lens,
using manual focus set to infinity, so I'm going to have to change
some things to see if I can get sharper pics, Meanwhile, I hope
those I've posted here are good enough and/or interesting enough.

I can't tell what they are like.. Only 1/8 3/8 6/8 and 8/8 came through.

Old July 28th 07, 11:53 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Glenn[_2_]

"russell" wrote in message

"Just Plane Noise" wrote in message

I had many more pictures, but too many were a bit fuzzy. Most pictures
are at full extension of my 75-300 lens,
using manual focus set to infinity, so I'm going to have to change
some things to see if I can get sharper pics, Meanwhile, I hope
those I've posted here are good enough and/or interesting enough.

I can't tell what they are like.. Only 1/8 3/8 6/8 and 8/8 came
through.

Thank god it was posted in yenc then. as it would have been quicker for you
to find that out :-)
I only got 1/8

Old August 2nd 07, 01:08 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Just Plane Noise[_2_]

On Wed, 1 Aug 2007 23:33:13 +0800, "Russell"
wrote:

Please stop posting you are hurting the group

No.
Old August 2nd 07, 05:51 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Clairbear

"Russell" wrote in news:46b0a7c0$0$14405
:

Please stop posting you are hurting the group

"Just Plane Noise" wrote in message

I had many more pictures, but too many were a bit fuzzy. Most pictures
are at full extension of my 75-300 lens,
using manual focus set to infinity, so I'm going to have to change
some things to see if I can get sharper pics, Meanwhile, I hope
those I've posted here are good enough and/or interesting enough.

How is he hurting they "group" he is certainly posting more and better
pics than you or I.
Old August 2nd 07, 05:52 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Clairbear

Just Plane Noise wrote in
:

wrote:

Please stop posting you are hurting the group

No.

Noise
thanks for shairng

Old August 2nd 07, 06:43 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Clairbear

"Russell" wrote in
u:

"Clairbear" wrote in message
"Russell" wrote in news:46b0a7c0$0$14405
:

Please stop posting you are hurting the group

"Just Plane Noise" wrote in message

I had many more pictures, but too many were a bit fuzzy. Most
pictures are at full extension of my 75-300 lens,
using manual focus set to infinity, so I'm going to have to change
some things to see if I can get sharper pics, Meanwhile, I hope
those I've posted here are good enough and/or interesting enough.

How is he hurting they "group" he is certainly posting more and
better pics than you or I.

easy way around that is to use a newsreader like xnews it automatically
decodes yenc and also reconstructs multipart posts
Old August 2nd 07, 11:13 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
jc[_2_]

wrote:

Please stop posting you are hurting the group

No.

Well said. I've been enjoying your posts, JPN, and hope you continue, no matter
what encoding you choose to use. And that is the key - it's your choice. Don't
let anyone try and tell you otherwise. You're never going to please everyone
here so don't even try.
Cheers,
jc