Md 80 fire

Old October 22nd 07, 11:02 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Herb[_5_]

Default Md 80 fire

Old October 22nd 07, 11:55 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Dave Kearton

"Herb" hr REMOVE wrote in message

Well, the first picture is faked .....

....not a good start.

http://www.airliners.net/open.file/0765119/M/

(not the exactly same pic, but probably just before - in the sequence.)

--

Cheers

Dave Kearton

Attached Images
File Type: jpg 0765119.jpg (96.0 KB, 59 views)
Old October 23rd 07, 12:03 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Dave Kearton

"Dave Kearton" wrote in message
news | "Herb" hr REMOVE wrote in message

| Well, the first picture is faked .....
|

| ....not a good start.

http://www.airliners.net/open.file/0765119/M/

| (not the exactly same pic, but probably just before - in the sequence.)
|

| --
|
| Cheers
|
| Dave Kearton

What kind of retard replies to his own posts ?

Interesting discussion of the incident here.

http://www.airlinepilotforums.com/sh...ad.php?t=17514

--

Cheers

Dave Kearton

Old October 23rd 07, 02:51 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation

If it ISN'T a hoax, why haven't we heard of this daring feat of airmanship?

Brian
Old October 23rd 07, 02:26 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
jc[_2_]

On Mon, 22 Oct 2007 17:02:37 -0500, "Herb" hr REMOVE
wrote:

The first pic is photoshopped crap. The rest are the real deal.
Cheers,
jc

If WTC 7 came down from fire and debris .. [email protected] Piloting 13 March 17th 06 09:38 PM
If WTC 7 came down from fire and debris .. Dan Piloting 0 March 15th 06 09:01 PM
If WTC 7 came down from fire and debris .. Johnny Bravo Piloting 0 March 15th 06 08:49 PM
My Engine Fire!! kat Piloting 4 April 1st 04 03:31 AM
"Friendly fire" Mike Military Aviation 0 March 19th 04 02:36 PM