am I loser?

Old August 25th 03, 01:09 PM
Warren & Nancy

Barnyard BOb -- wrote:

I only duel and get hammered with..... MUZZLELOADER.

And it only took 2 eight ounce cups full to put him down for the count!

Warren

Old August 25th 03, 01:28 PM
Morgans

Rodney Dangerfield and I get no repsect.

. ^^^^^^

Errr....

RESPECT
RESPECT
RESPECT
RESPECT
RESPECT

Do you hear me Spell Police?

Barnyard BOb --

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Only one thing better than correcting someone else's spelling.

Watching someone else jump to correct their own! :-).

Jim in NC

Old August 25th 03, 01:35 PM
Rich Ahrens

Barnyard BOb -- wrote:
Is it true that you plan to embrace a second career as
a Communication Arts teacher?

It might help pay for your new prop. My nose bleeds for
your inmates^H^H^H^H^H^Htudents though.

L&K,
Sydney

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Rodney Dangerfield and I get no repsect.

. ^^^^^^

Errr....

RESPECT
RESPECT
RESPECT
RESPECT
RESPECT

Do you hear me Spell Police?

No, but I'm hearing a faint echo of Aretha in the distance...

Old August 25th 03, 02:02 PM
Barnyard BOb --

On Mon, 25 Aug 2003 08:28:45 -0400, "Morgans"
wrote:

Rodney Dangerfield and I get no repsect.

. ^^^^^^

Errr....

RESPECT
RESPECT
RESPECT
RESPECT
RESPECT

Do you hear me Spell Police?

Barnyard BOb --

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Only one thing better than correcting someone else's spelling.

Watching someone else jump to correct their own! :-).

Jim in NC

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Yeah....
Bear in mind, I'm smart enough to know
when I've made a mistake and big enough
to admit it.

When did you last demonstrate either.? 8-D

Barnyard BOb --
Old August 25th 03, 04:35 PM
RobertR237

In article , Barnyard BOb --
writes:

Rodney Dangerfield and I get no repsect.

Barnyard BOb --

But at least Rodney is funny! ;-))))))))))

Bob Reed

"Ladies and Gentlemen, take my advice,
(M.A.S.H. Sidney Freedman)

Old August 25th 03, 05:08 PM
Russell Kent

Barnyard BOb -- wrote:

Rodney Dangerfield and I get no repsect.

Yeah, but rumor has it that at least Rodney deserves some.

Russell Kent

Old August 25th 03, 05:22 PM
Robert Bonomi

In article ,
Corrie wrote:
Glad to know I'm not alone. New baby (child #4) arrived two months
ago. Wife just started nursing school.

I got only -that- far into the story, and WAITAMINNUT! hit me.

_fourth_ child, and only *now* taking nursing lessons ???

*grin*

Old August 25th 03, 05:41 PM
Barnyard BOb --

Barnyard BOb -- wrote:

Rodney Dangerfield and I get no repsect.

Yeah, but rumor has it that at least Rodney deserves some.

Russell Kent

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

choke

Barnyard BOb --

Old August 25th 03, 06:11 PM
Ernest Christley

Corrie wrote:
Glad to know I'm not alone. New baby (child #4) arrived two months
ago. Wife just started nursing school. Also planning to add an
addition - need the extra dining-room space downstairs and bedroom
space upstairs. I'm not on military standby, but I do moonlight at a
tech college teaching the nights my wife isn't at school.

I read the AS&S catalog in the can for downtime. I've picked up some
plans, am studying them, making plans to visit local builders, may
start on a scale model for practice and inspiration. Nothing wrong
with spending a year doing research. But the real kicker is that we
don't have a garage built - whoops, scuse me, that's the SHOP that's
not built yet. I'll let the wife park the van in part of it.

Seriously, the key is to be making progress on the most important
things, however you define those things. To everything there is a
season. And slow progress is still progress.

Something I just started doing, but I wish I had done BEFORE I started
building. Go to www.ptc.com and get Pro/DESIGNER. It's a free 3D CAD
program. Go through the tutorial and then start putting the plane of
your dreams into the program. It goes fairly quickly once you get the
hang of it. Only tool needed for this phase is a computer, very little
space requirements and being able to flip the thing around to look at it
from odd angles is extremely illuminating.

--
----Because I can----
http://www.ernest.isa-geek.org/

Old August 25th 03, 10:04 PM
Corrie

Ernest Christley wrote in message . com...
Something I just started doing, but I wish I had done BEFORE I started
building. Go to www.ptc.com and get Pro/DESIGNER. It's a free 3D CAD
program. Go through the tutorial and then start putting the plane of
your dreams into the program. It goes fairly quickly once you get the
hang of it. Only tool needed for this phase is a computer, very little
space requirements and being able to flip the thing around to look at it
from odd angles is extremely illuminating.

Is that Pro/DESKTOP? Didn't see a Pro/DESIGNER.