Looking for LX 7007/LX 8000 users Minden area

Old September 22nd 09, 04:15 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Andy Smiel

Default Looking for LX 7007/LX 8000 users Minden area

Looking for someone that has a LX7007 or LX8000 to help diagnose and solve
a problem running with WinPilot Pro. Preferably Minden area. Please email
to smielek747(no
(remove no spam).
Andy
Old September 23rd 09, 02:24 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
[email protected][_2_]

On Sep 21, 10:15*pm, Andy Smiel
wrote:
Looking for someone that has a LX7007 or LX8000 to help diagnose and solve
a problem running with WinPilot Pro. Preferably Minden area. Please email
to smielek747(no
(remove no spam).
Andy

I fly with a LX7007, but do not know anything about WinPilot Pro. I
would like, however, to form a group of LX7007 users to share
experience using the LX 7007.

Bill Snead
6W
Old September 23rd 09, 04:22 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
fcnorton

I fly with a LX7007, but do not know anything about WinPilot Pro. *I
would like, however, to form a group of LX7007 users to share
experience using the LX 7007.

Bill Snead
6W

Bill, I would be very interested in joining that group.

I've flown with an LX7007 since March of 2007. I was using WinPilot
Pro until this summer...I switched to SeeYou on my iPAQ 5555 when I
couldn't get any customer service on some issues I had.

I just found out yesterday from Richard at CraggyAero that I have to
send my unit back to LX for maintenance. Shortly after buying the
instrument I started getting a Security Code Error 126. I contacted
LX and they sent me a password of 75050 that I would enter to reset
the security bit. I would have to do this every couple months.
Starting last weekend this no longer resets the bit. I will probably
get the upgrade to version 2.02 when I sent it back. I'm just curious
how long the turnaround will be. We still have some season left here
in SOCAL.

FC Norton
HpH304CZ (FCZ)