Swift Boat Veterans For Truth: Are They Going To Sink John Kerry?

Old August 31st 04, 12:00 AM
Kevin Brooks

"ArtKramr" wrote in message
Subject: Swift Boat Veterans For Truth: Are They Going To Sink John
Kerry?
From: Bob
Date: 8/30/2004 3:16 PM Pacific Standard Time
On 29 Aug 2004 11:58:02 GMT,
(ArtKramr) wrote:

Kerry went to war. Bush hid in Texas then disapeared

And where was Edwards?

Arthur Kramer
344th BG 494th BS
Visit my WW II B-26 website at:
http://www.coastcomp.com/artkramer

In high school.

Gee, Art, you have never let that stop you from taking swipes at other
folks' service! Why the kid gloves for Edwards, Clinton, etc.? Oh, yeah,
that's right...they're *democrats*, and therefore deserving of "special
consideration", right?

Brooks

Arthur Kramer

Old August 31st 04, 12:04 AM
Kevin Brooks

"Jim Yanik" wrote in message
.. .
Nate Frisch wrote in
:

"Steven P. McNicoll" wrote:

"Elmo" wrote in message

The Swift Boat Veterans are eye witnesses who were there.

Hundreds of yards from the action.

Who says they were hundreds of yards away?

Which is within visual range thus making them eye witnesses who were
there.

Hundreds of yards away is not close enough to say where the bullets
are hitting. At night you could get a good idea where they are coming
from. Heck just try sighting on a target two hundred yards away
without a scope.

If bullets were hitting,then SOMEONE ought to have gotten wounded.
Muzzle flashes would be seen.

Ah, heck...just ask the guy why Kerry's own personal journal indicates that
as of nine days *after* this alleged "enemy action" on December 2nd, he
recorded (on Dec 11th) that he had yet to be fired at by the enemy?

Amazingly, the Kerry apologists don't like to answer that question, even
though the journal entry is cited in his own adoring pice of literature,
Brinlkley's "Tour of Duty".

Brooks

snip

Old August 31st 04, 12:53 AM
Steven P. McNicoll

"ArtKramr" wrote in message

In high school.

And in college, the point is he's old enough to have served in Vietnam. Why
didn't he? Why did Kerry select a running mate that is nor fit to be
president?

Old August 31st 04, 01:42 AM
Bob

Kerry?
From: Bob

Date: 8/30/2004 3:16 PM Pacific Standard Time
On 29 Aug 2004 11:58:02 GMT,
(ArtKramr) wrote:

Kerry went to war. Bush hid in Texas then disapeared

And where was Edwards?

In high school.

John Edwards born in Seneca, South Carolina in 1953
Graduated North Carolina State University 1974

I guess it is confusing since Kerry didn't know how old John Edwards
was either...

http://www.kerryquotes.com/
Jan 19, 2004: In the Senate four years - and that is the full extent
of public life - no international experience, no military experience,
you can imagine what the advertising is going to be next year. When I
came back from Vietnam in 1969 I don’t know if John Edwards was out of
diapers then. Well, I’m sure he was out of diapers. (Adam Nagourney
and Jim Rutenberg, “With Hopes Up And Elbows Out, Democrats Give Iowa
Their All,” The New York Times)

Old August 31st 04, 02:06 PM
ArtKramr

Kerry?
From: Nate Frisch
Date: 8/30/2004 1:57 PM Pacific Standard Time

"Steven P. McNicoll" wrote:

"Elmo" wrote in message

The Swift Boat Veterans are eye witnesses who were there.

Hundreds of yards from the action.

Which is within visual range thus making them eye witnesses who were there.

Hundreds of yards away is not close enough to say where the bullets are
hitting. At night you could get a good idea where they are coming from. Heck
just try sighting on a target two hundred yards away without a scope.

Those who were there say otherwise.

The Swift Boat Veterans ARE those that were there.

While it is true they were in Vietnam. The evidence is pretty strong they
weren't very close to Kerry.

How many other veterans do you think received these phoney medals the
Republicans now say exist?

Please peovide a verbatim quote of the statements you are now
misinterpreting.

What an incredibly absurd statement.

Great support you have there. If Kerry was awarded five or six medals
that Republicans now claim he didn't deserve, why would we believe all
the other vets deserved theirs?

What Republicans have said Kerry was awarded five or six medals that he
didn't deserve?

Good question. Who are these people who are making up these stories?

Neocons afraid that they will be defeated in November., the actions of
desperate men grasping at straws.

Old August 31st 04, 02:12 PM
Jim Yanik

"Kevin Brooks" wrote in
:

"Jim Yanik" wrote in message
.. .
Nate Frisch wrote in
:

"Steven P. McNicoll" wrote:

"Elmo" wrote in message

[...]

There was a list of questions that the media should get Kerry to answer on
National Review.com a few days ago.This was one of them.

--
Jim Yanik
jyanik-at-kua.net
Old August 31st 04, 08:22 PM
Kevin Brooks

"Jim Yanik" wrote in message
.. .
"Kevin Brooks" wrote in
:

"Jim Yanik" wrote in message
.. .
Nate Frisch wrote in
:

"Steven P. McNicoll" wrote:

"Elmo" wrote in message

[...]

Am I the only one who finds it amazing that the same media that repeatedly
tried to dissect Bush's military record, down to the point of asking for
witnesses to his attendance of ET drills with the ALANG , refuses to ask
Kerry such questions about his own conflicting accounts of acts that he has
so prominantly featured in his campaign? This is one of the more blatant
examples of media bias I have ever seen. Many decrie th existance and
tactics of the SBVT, but maybe they are just serving to fill the void left
by a predominantly Kerry-supporting media that exhibits little interest in
obtaining the truth about Kerry's curious Vietnam service record.

Brooks

--
Jim Yanik
jyanik-at-kua.net

Old August 31st 04, 10:34 PM
Bob Coe

"ArtKramr" wrote

Neocons afraid that they will be defeated in November., the actions of
desperate men grasping at straws.

I don't know what a neocon is, but you use it in all of your messages.

Is this a new mantra word?

Is President Bush a neocon? What makes him a neocon?

Old September 2nd 04, 12:58 AM
ArtKramr

Kerry?
From: Adam H.
Date: 9/1/2004 2:07 PM Pacific Standard Time
On Wed, 1 Sep 2004 17:04:24 -0400, "Osprey"
wrote:

"GreyCloud" wrote in message
news

Osprey wrote:

"GreyCloud" wrote in message

David W. Barnes wrote:

In article , Osprey
wrote:

"Gactimus" wrote in message

"David W. Barnes" wrote in
news:310820042038573980%DumpBushInNovember @usa.com:

My wife and I have no unwanted children, every child we have is
loved
and wanted.

You said it was "unplanned."

Unplanned does not euqal unwanted.

He knows that, he just feels better trying to put families down.
He hasn't succeeded.

UNPLANNED:

1. (adj) occurring by chance
€ (synonym) Accidental, Chance, Fortuitous, Haphazard, Incidental,
Chancy
€ (antonym) Planned

I take it that you don't know what causes pregnancies then.

Get a clue.

He thinks that just because the pregnancy came during a time when we
hadn't planned, that the baby is not wanted. The truth is, we planned on

having one more child but we were going to wait about another year after
we got our new house. Well, life doesn't always go as planned and we are

having our child a year earlier.

The truth of the matter is, Barnes and a few others in here are so full
of hate they have to try and make others feel as low as they are. It is
sad, but reminds me of the hateful kind of people we do have in this
country.

My wife and I are blessed, and we are welcoming the addition of our
second child together and we know that we are having a son. My oldest
son is excited to be having a brother.

This will be my fourth child and definetely the last.

What is making these sick people so mad is that my wife and I didn't rush

out to get an abortion, and that is just tearing up people like Barnes.

Sounds like they don't want to take responsibility for hormone rushes.

They are a pitiful bunch, watch Adam..he is trying to play his silly games
now.

And yet it's got you all frothing because you can't back up your
claims....

You're so peeved, in fact, that you have to bring that up in another
thread.

---
"Our enemies are innovative and resourceful,
and so are we. They never stop thinking about
new ways to harm our country and our people,
and neither do we."

President George W. Bush.

Never allow anyone to put you on the definsive on a subject that is no ones
business but yours.