Comparison between Cirrus SR20/22 and Columbia(Lancair) 350/400

Old November 2nd 06, 08:21 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Drakkar

Default Comparison between Cirrus SR20/22 and Columbia(Lancair) 350/400

Please, need help!
I really need a good advice:
Beetween Cirrus SR20/22 and Columbia(Lancair) 350/400, which is the
best choice? And, of course, for what reason?

Thank you very much for your help

Vlad

Old November 2nd 06, 08:43 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Peter Duniho

"Drakkar" wrote in message
oups.com...
Please, need help!
I really need a good advice:
Beetween Cirrus SR20/22 and Columbia(Lancair) 350/400, which is the
best choice? And, of course, for what reason?

Impossible to answer. Even if you had carefully defined and explained your
own mission criteria, the answer would be full of "ifs" and caveats.
Without that, it's impossible to say.

Both makes of airplanes represent a solid evolution of aircraft technology,
providing what I feel are excellent values for the money. Which
specifically is the one for you depends on your own specific needs and
desires.

Pete

Old November 2nd 06, 09:43 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Thomas Borchert

Drakkar,

Beetween Cirrus SR20/22 and Columbia(Lancair) 350/400, which is the
best choice? And, of course, for what reason?

Well, what do you want to do with it?

--
Thomas Borchert (EDDH)

Old November 2nd 06, 11:06 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Drakkar

I need a plane easy to flight, because I'm a beginner pilot, for cross
country trips, for me and my family. In the same time, I need a plane
suitable for business trips.

Old November 2nd 06, 11:22 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
almostthere

These planes might be more than you can/should handle as a beginner (VFR)
pilot.

oups.com...

Old November 2nd 06, 12:08 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Drakkar

OK, I understand your point.
So, according to you, which airplane is the most suitable for me and my
needs?

Old November 2nd 06, 12:25 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Matt Whiting

Drakkar wrote:
Please, need help!
I really need a good advice:
Beetween Cirrus SR20/22 and Columbia(Lancair) 350/400, which is the
best choice? And, of course, for what reason?

There is no best choice, especially since nobody knows what you want to
do with any of these airplanes.

Matt

Old November 2nd 06, 01:16 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Judah

"Drakkar" wrote in news:1162465735.520475.227870
@k70g2000cwa.googlegroups.com:

OK, I understand your point.
So, according to you, which airplane is the most suitable for me and my
needs?

Start with the trainer plane at your local airport.
Old November 2nd 06, 01:29 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Larry Dighera

On 2 Nov 2006 04:10:38 -0800, "Drakkar"
wrote in .com:

Matt, I need a plane easy to flight, because I'm a beginner VFR pilot,
for cross country trips, for me and my family. In the same time, I need a plane
suitable for business trips.

How large is your family, both in number and weight?

What is the distance of the average business trip? How do you rank
the desirability of speed, style, and comfort?

What is your budget?

Where are you located?