Hello, any pix around of Vickers Viscount next to DC3 my favorite

Old January 19th 08, 09:19 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Bob Harrington

Default Hello, any pix around of Vickers Viscount next to DC3 my favorite 06

Old January 19th 08, 09:20 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Bob Harrington

Old January 19th 08, 09:22 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Bob Harrington

Old January 19th 08, 09:31 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Dave Kearton

Bob Harrington wrote:
Viscount Ray Charles Enterprises N923RC BFI 1-77

Bob ^,,^

That's hardly 'hitting the road', Jack.

--

Cheers

Dave Kearton

Old January 19th 08, 09:42 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Glenn[_2_]

This link might satisfy you :-)

http://www.warbirdz.net/phpBB2/showt...ight=fairbairn

"Bob Harrington" wrote in message

And a couple DC-3s...

DC-3 Aerodyne N107AD RNT 8-74

Bob ^,,^

Old January 19th 08, 11:03 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Conscious Pilate[_2_]

"Bob Harrington" wrote in message

Viscount Ray Charles Enterprises N923RC BFI 1-77

Bob ^,,^

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	JB_Vickers_V_800_Viscount_2.jpg
Views:	44
Size:	442.6 KB
ID:	21631
Old January 19th 08, 11:04 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Conscious Pilate[_2_]

"Bob Harrington" wrote in message

Viscount Ray Charles Enterprises N923RC BFI 1-77

Bob ^,,^

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	JB_Vickers_Viscount_Prototype.jpg
Views:	50
Size:	128.0 KB
ID:	21632
Old January 20th 08, 12:02 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Avsec

Note the rego, ex Butler Air Transport. Can anybody put a date on it?

Avsec

"Conscious Pilate" wrote in message
u...

"Bob Harrington" wrote in message

Viscount Ray Charles Enterprises N923RC BFI 1-77

Bob ^,,^

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Vickers Viscount.jpg
Views:	59
Size:	69.3 KB
ID:	21633
Old January 22nd 08, 11:52 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Guy Gorton

Default Hello, any pix around of Vickers Viscount next to DC3 my favorite 02

On Fri, 18 Jan 2008 10:38:19 GMT, ®i©ardo wrote:

Observer wrote:

An excellent choice of favourite aircraft, may I say.

Here is your reward

My first commercial flight was in one of these - 1954 Heathrow to
Palma, Majorca. Terminal at Heathrow was still huts on the Bath Road,
with a walk to the plane in pouring rain at about 2 a.m.

Guy Gorton
Old January 22nd 08, 11:55 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
®i©ardo

Observer wrote:

An excellent choice of favourite aircraft, may I say.

Here is your reward

My first commercial flight was in one of these - 1954 Heathrow to
Palma, Majorca. Terminal at Heathrow was still huts on the Bath Road,
with a walk to the plane in pouring rain at about 2 a.m.

Guy Gorton

Well, it still rains a lot!

;-)

--