More NASA Mercury & Gemini pics for [email protected]

Old August 24th 08, 10:02 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
J3

Default More NASA Mercury & Gemini pics for [email protected]

Old August 25th 08, 12:55 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
pe.rhodes

Ok, butthead, you're blocked, so post away.

Old August 25th 08, 07:21 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Peter Hucker[_2_]

Whine whine whine.

On Sun, 24 Aug 2008 16:55:10 -0700, "pe.rhodes"
wrote:

Ok, butthead, you're blocked, so post away.

"J3" wrote in message
.. .

A foursome was on the last hole, and when the last golfer drove off the tee he hooked into a cow pasture. He advised his friends to play through and he'd meet them at the clubhouse. They followed the plan and waited for their friend.
After a considerable time he appeared disheveled, bloody, and badly beaten up. They all wanted to know what happened.
He explained that he went over to the cow pasture but could not find his ball. He noticed a cow wringing her tail in obvious pain. He went over and lifted her tail and saw a golf ball solidly embedded. It was a yellow Titleist so he knew it was not his. A woman comes out of the bushes apparently searching for her lost golf ball.
The helpful male golfer lifted the cow's tail and asked, "Does this look like yours?" and that was the last thing he could remember.
Old August 25th 08, 07:56 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
pe.rhodes

Welcome to the killfile
You'll miss the fun 'n' games
We got filters all set up
Honey, we know your name
This is where you'll find
Peddlers of sleaze
Spammers, scammers, "make quick money"
Throw away the keys.

In the killfile
Welcome to the killfile
Watch it bring you to your
knees, knees
you I don't wanna read

Welcome to the killfile
You troll here day by day
Means your posts will not get read
And that's the price you pay
And you're a very silly troll
That's very hard to take
If you ever hope to see daylight
Grow up for goodness sake

In the killfile
Welcome to my killfile
Keep my, my, my filters clean
No one can hear you scream

Welcome to the killfile
Folk get put here now and then
Learn to post like a grownup does
And we'll let you out again
You got to think of what you see
It'll sink in eventually
You can say anything you want
But we don't have to read

When you're a troll you never
Ever want to grow up, YEAH!

In the killfile
Welcome to the killfile
Gonna stick you on the Shelf
In the killfile
Welcome to the killfile
Trolling is bad for your health
In the killfile
Put them in the killfile
Watch them argue with themselves
In the killfile
Welcome to the killfile
Watch it bring you to your
We're gonna send you down-HA!

Thanks, Axel, for the inspiration

Old August 25th 08, 08:57 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Peter Hucker[_2_]

I have never before seen such childishness.

On Mon, 25 Aug 2008 11:56:18 -0700, "pe.rhodes"
wrote:

[...]

A man comes out of a shopping mall to find that the side of his parked car is rammed in.
Seeing a note under the windshield, he read it.
On the paper is written: "As I'm writing this, about a dozen people are watching me. They think I'm giving you my name, phone number, and insurance company. But I'm not."
Old August 25th 08, 09:15 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Alan Erskine[_3_]

"Peter Hucker" wrote in message
Whine whine whine.

I don't see you do anything but whine - I've never seen you post an image or
a postative comment.

Old August 25th 08, 09:40 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Peter Hucker[_2_]

On Mon, 25 Aug 2008 20:15:58 GMT, "Alan Erskine"
wrote:

"Peter Hucker" wrote in message
.. .
Whine whine whine.

I don't see you do anything but whine - I've never seen you post an image or
a postative comment.

I only complain about people complaining.

_
|_t+.__________________......_ /;_
;________________/ : \ t""o.\__
:---|------------------t-----^-`--' /
\__L___________________\____________\
""-. o .--. \--'/ l .-t+.
\ ( l) ;"" : /
l `--" o; Y
"""""";: .-. :\
:: '-' ;\
;; : ;
:: ;|
;'-------';
'"------"

Old August 26th 08, 01:37 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Le_e

"Alan Erskine" wrote in
:

"Peter Hucker" wrote in message
Whine whine whine.

I don't see you do anything but whine - I've never seen you post an
image or a postative comment.

Other than the pictures and links to pictures I've posted
herein, I've eschewed answering Einstein's blatherings.
His astronomic IQ notwithstanding, I can't overlook this one.

Dear A. Einstein, unless English is your secondary language
(which *might* excuse you), we spell it:

p-o-s-i-t-i-v-e.

And don't chastise me about being a "usenet splchkur."
I can go back and find approximately ten prior examples
of "splchukng" made by the atavistic crowd herein.

Endeth lesson.

Oh, Alan... I post in MANY newsgroups. Like my sig?
Prove either my headers OR my sig as FALSE!
(crickets still chirping)

--------
Here's *my* funny sig from an ABPA thread on 08/16/08:
Alan Erskine says... "I've got an IQ of 151"
"I'm in the 99th percentile for my age group - that's the top 1 percent"
(nice math there, Einstein!) "I doubt very strongly that you know
anyone in my range of IQ" (Thankfully, NO!)
Lee discussing newsserver retention:
"...I can go back about 6 months..."
Alan Erskine interrupts with:
"Why should we wait for six months to download an image
that was posted yesterday?"