Homebuilt down in Seymour, IN

Old June 23rd 08, 09:49 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Darkwing

Default Homebuilt down in Seymour, IN

http://www.indystar.com/apps/pbcs.dl...NEWS/806230416

The plane looks done but the guy walked away.

Old June 23rd 08, 10:52 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Kloudy via AviationKB.com

Darkwing wrote:
http://www.indystar.com/apps/pbcs.dl...NEWS/806230416

The plane looks done but the guy walked away.

I'll be darned if that doesn't look like an SE-5 replica.

Anyone know?

Old June 24th 08, 03:38 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Ron Wanttaja

On Mon, 23 Jun 2008 21:52:30 GMT, "Kloudy via AviationKB.com" u33403@uwe
wrote:

Darkwing wrote:
http://www.indystar.com/apps/pbcs.dl...NEWS/806230416

The plane looks done but the guy walked away.

I'll be darned if that doesn't look like an SE-5 replica.

Anyone know?

The builder is named in the article, and is the registered owner of N93725, a
"Wolseley Motors Inc. SE5-A".

Ron Wanttaja
Old June 24th 08, 04:27 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Kloudy via AviationKB.com

Ron Wanttaja wrote:
http://www.indystar.com/apps/pbcs.dl...NEWS/806230416

[quoted text clipped - 3 lines]

Anyone know?

The builder is named in the article, and is the registered owner of N93725, a
"Wolseley Motors Inc. SE5-A".

Ron Wanttaja

Hmm, didn't think to go that route.
Thanks for the confirm.

good to know another of ours walks from the wreckage.

Old June 24th 08, 04:33 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Bertie the Bunyip[_24_]

"Kloudy via AviationKB.com" u33403@uwe wrote in

Darkwing wrote:
http://www.indystar.com/apps/pbcs.dl...23/NEWS/806230
416

The plane looks done but the guy walked away.

I'll be darned if that doesn't look like an SE-5 replica.

Anyone know?

I think it might be a boredom fighter.

Bertie
Old June 24th 08, 05:08 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Kloudy via AviationKB.com

Bertie the Bunyip wrote:
http://www.indystar.com/apps/pbcs.dl...23/NEWS/806230
416

[quoted text clipped - 4 lines]

Anyone know?

I think it might be a boredom fighter.

Bertie

Kinda what I was doing.

"guess the wreck"

Old June 24th 08, 05:43 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Bertie the Bunyip[_24_]

"Kloudy via AviationKB.com" u33403@uwe wrote in news:8628ebdb0c79c@uwe:

Bertie the Bunyip wrote:
http://www.indystar.com/apps/pbcs.dl...23/NEWS/806230
416

[quoted text clipped - 4 lines]

Anyone know?

I think it might be a boredom fighter.

Bertie

Kinda what I was doing.

"guess the wreck"

Yeah. Ron's right, though, it is an SE5. I wonder if he had an actual
wolesly viper in it though? They don't grow on trees.