what is it about women?

Old January 13th 04, 09:24 AM
Jack

On 2004/01/12 06:37, in article ,
"Owain Walters" wrote:

I think its more to do with the fact that as soon as
a female turns up at the airfield she has 30 dirty
old men trying fondle her.

[....]

Gliding men are, in general, sad old men who have forgotten
that they are no longer attractive to women under 30
(or to be honest...woman of any age).

Owain

Y'all need to lighten up, boy! You have been bested by every one of the
women who have responded in this thread.

It seems like just a few years ago we old men who glide were also arrogant
teenagers. We have lost more than a bit of our physical appeal, but our
intentions are no dirtier than they ever were.

One wonders why there is so much bitterness in your post -- a quality
usually ascribed to the "sad old men" themselves. I suspect the ladies in
the UK just aren't taking your bait -- and aren't likely to do so if you are
no more fun than you seem to be here on r.a.s.

Jack

Old January 13th 04, 10:40 AM
Owain Walters

Jack,

The people who I refer to also dont realise that they
are also dirty old men......

'Bested'?

Owain

At 08:36 13 January 2004, Jack wrote:
On 2004/01/12 06:37, in article -b
erlin.de,

Old January 13th 04, 01:27 PM
jerome

Have a look at:
http://cab.asso.fr/photos.htm

("beynes girls")

You'll see that the situation is no more so desperate in France!

(we had a never-heard-of number of young, female and attractive
student pilots last year at the Beynes soaring club!)

Have a nice flight

Jerome
Old January 13th 04, 01:37 PM
Owain Walters