Glider Oxygen System Presentation

Old May 2nd 18, 03:00 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
OHM Ω http://aviation.derosaweb.net

Default Glider Oxygen System Presentation

I gave a presentation recently to the ChicagoLand Glider Council (http://chicagolandglidercouncil.com) on oxygen systems for glider pilots.

You can find the PDF of the presentation at http://aviation.derosaweb.net/presentations/#oxygen.

I'd be interested in comments and questions your might have.

Thanks, John (OHM Ω)
Old May 2nd 18, 03:10 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

John-
I have been providing O2 systems for hang gliding and now sailplanes since 1991, and I am a dealer for Mountain High. I looked over the presentation and I like it. My only complaint is semantics and spelling.

You take a "breath" when you "breathe."

If it's OK, I would like to shamelessly steal your work and present it to the Albuquerque Soaring Club at our next "Safety Down Day." I promise to give you credit. And a B- for spelling.
Old May 2nd 18, 03:37 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
C-FFKQ (42)

Hi John,

6th slide from the end is incorrectly titled "Simple Continuous Flow System"... you're showing an EDS system.

Very nice presentation!
Old May 2nd 18, 04:15 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
OHM Ω http://aviation.derosaweb.net

Thanks for the comments and corrections. I have updated the version now on my web site. We can now BREATHE a collective sigh of relief.

Thanks, John (OHM Ω)
Old May 3rd 18, 03:48 PM
Brad Alston Brad Alston is offline
Member

Location: Salt Lake City, UT USA

Thank you, John! Nice presentation, well done. Downloaded for reference.

Brad.

Oxygen - Rent a system? CWJr Soaring 12 April 4th 18 12:50 AM
Oxygen System for Discus b Thomas Van de Velde Soaring 6 June 9th 16 12:31 AM
Oxygen system in ASW-27 ASG-29 [email protected] Soaring 15 September 2nd 15 09:08 PM
PW-5 Oxygen System pedalermike Soaring 3 February 14th 08 04:56 AM
Oxygen System for sale [email protected] Soaring 1 December 2nd 06 06:47 AM