Mechanics of Elevator Trim. In Detail.

Old June 23rd 08, 06:05 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Gig 601Xl Builder

Default Mechanics of Elevator Trim. In Detail.

Larry Dighera wrote:
On Fri, 20 Jun 2008 11:30:11 -0500, Gig 601Xl Builder
wrote in
:

Larry Dighera wrote:

Additionally, there is the issue of the limited life span of nuclear
generating facilities, generally about 25 years.

Larry, where the hell do you come up with this stuff?

I presume you have no quarrel with my contention that nuclear
generating facilities have a limited life span.

No pretty much everything man made has a limited lifespan.

I'm pleased that you find no fault in the other points I raised
concerning nuclear power generation's radioactive waste.

Unfortunately, there are other objectionable environmental issues with
coastally sited generating facilities:

There are objectionable environmental issues with everything.

The biggest problem with nuclear energy is what to do with the waste. I
vote for shooting it into the sun.

F-100 detail Pjmac35 Aviation Photos 0 July 26th 07 10:29 AM
Finding "Neutral" Position on Piper Elevator/Trim Tab [email protected] Owning 10 December 7th 06 02:43 PM
Detail pops in too late in FS2004 CatharticF1 Simulators 0 August 27th 03 03:25 AM