Attractive Miami commercial female pilot looking for suitablecounterpart

Old June 23rd 08, 04:57 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks
Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]

Default Forged post above - complements of Bertie the Butlipps

Maxwell Isn't Smart wrote in
news
On Tue, 10 Jun 2008 09:17:35 +0000, Bertie the Bunyip droned:
"Maxwell" wrote:

Bwawhahwhahwh
Prove it fjukkwit. go on.

Can't, can you?

That's bevcause it's not me, paranoid boi. .

Hey, is this you, Bertie, or is it someone else? I forget who I am,
sometimes...

I'm always forgetting, which gives me some excellent excuses for those
awkward moments.

Bertie
Old June 23rd 08, 10:11 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks
Maxwell Isn't Smart

"Maxwell" wrote:

Bwawhahwhahwh
Prove it fjukkwit. go on.

Can't, can you?

That's bevcause it's not me, paranoid boi. .

Hey, is this you, Bertie, or is it someone else? I forget who I am,
sometimes...

I'm always forgetting, which gives me some excellent excuses for those
awkward moments.

How very true! Why, just last week, I thought I was George W. Bush, and
almost choked on a pretzel, but the Secret Service stopped me from
assassinating myself.
Old June 25th 08, 06:07 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.religion.asatru
Maxwell[_2_]

In article om,
Maxwell Isn't Smart says...

"Maxwell" wrote:

Bwawhahwhahwh
Prove it fjukkwit. go on.

Can't, can you?

That's bevcause it's not me, paranoid boi. .

Hey, is this you, Bertie, or is it someone else? I forget who I am,
sometimes...

I'm always forgetting, which gives me some excellent excuses for those
awkward moments.

How very true! Why, just last week, I thought I was George W. Bush, and
almost choked on a pretzel, but the Secret Service stopped me from
assassinating myself.

Whose side are they on, anyway?

--

"Tis an ill wind that blows no minds"
Old June 25th 08, 08:43 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Maxwell[_2_]

Default Forged post

Old June 26th 08, 04:09 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.religion.asatru
Maxwell Isn't Smart

On Wed, 25 Jun 2008 10:07:21 -0700, Maxwell droned:
Maxwell Isn't Smart says...
"Maxwell" wrote:

Bwawhahwhahwh
Prove it fjukkwit. go on.

Can't, can you?

That's bevcause it's not me, paranoid boi. .

Hey, is this you, Bertie, or is it someone else? I forget who I am,
sometimes...

I'm always forgetting, which gives me some excellent excuses for those
awkward moments.

How very true! Why, just last week, I thought I was George W. Bush, and
almost choked on a pretzel, but the Secret Service stopped me from
assassinating myself.

Whose side are they on, anyway?

I've been having them tortured to find out.
Old June 26th 08, 05:10 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.religion.asatru,alt.ozdebate,alt.usenet.kooks
Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]

"Maxwell" luv2^fly99@cox.^net wrote in news:Xdx8k.4701$i55.1252
@newsfe22.lga:

Really?

Nice to see you're still not poasting btw..

Liar boi.

Bertie
Old June 26th 08, 05:18 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.ozdebate,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.2600
Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]

gregvk wrote in news:Xns9AC95C19A5D9A2EE072C3B26A9@
127.0.0.1:

Bertie the Bunyip wrote in news:g3v4sa$8e4$19
@blackhelicopter.databasix.com:

"Maxwell" luv2^fly99@cox.^net wrote in news:Xdx8k.4701$i55.1252
@newsfe22.lga:

Really?

Nice to see you're still not poasting btw..

Liar boi.

Bertie

You mean Maxwell didn't keep his promise to STFU and remove himself from
Usenet forever?

Just how many of these "promises" has he made, anyway?

I don't know ( shaking head) It's a sad sad day when you can't trust your
k00ks.

Bertie