Dudley and his spammers

Old June 12th 08, 02:51 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Maxwell[_2_]

Default Dudley and his spammers

As we all know, ever since Dudley posted his intent to leave the group a few
days ago, he has posted a plethora of messages touting other forums, in an
obvious attempt to dilute RAP. I guess I interpret that as a "If I can't
control the group, I'll destroy it attitude", and see this as a very strong
link between him and Bertie. Bertie seeming to have the same attitude, and
their demonstrated affection for each other, has always caused me to ponder
the connection between the two. Dudley, the self professed professional
pilot and statesman - and Bertie, the drunken and self professed airline
pilot / wannabe super troll.

So in an attempt to avoid leaving Dudley out, I will starting counting his
spam posts and recording the related supporters for his cause as well. Let
it never be said I am not an equal opportunity critic. I will make my first
Dudley's Supporters post when enough information has been collected to make
it interesting, or a week. Whichever comes first. Any bets?

Thanks for all the ideas on direct email. I'm always glad to help.
Maxwell

Old June 12th 08, 04:02 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
More_Flaps

On Jun 12, 1:51*pm, "Maxwell" luv2^fly99@cox.^net wrote:
[...]

You are not helping anything. You are a major disruption to the flow
of ideas in this NG and I wish you would just go away. Your obsession
with Dudley and BtB borders on the psychotic. I cannot imagine that
anyone else on the NG thinks differently.

Cheers
Old June 12th 08, 05:03 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks
Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]

"Maxwell" luv2^fly99@cox.^net wrote in
:

As we all know, ever since Dudley posted his intent to leave the group
a few days ago,

He did? Must hvae missed that.

he has posted a plethora of messages touting other
forums, in an obvious attempt to dilute RAP.

What , from being a venue for you to make an idiot out of yourself?

I guess I interpret that
as a "If I can't control the group, I'll destroy it attitude",

And who would know that beter than you?

and see
this as a very strong link between him and Bertie.

What, we're both pilots?

Bertie seeming to
have the same attitude, and their demonstrated affection for each
other, has always caused me to ponder the connection between the two.
Dudley, the self professed professional pilot and statesman - and
Bertie, the drunken and self professed airline pilot / wannabe super
troll.

Ah, I see why you're confused, it's called "respect"

Here's a definition I lifted off the net so you may learn more of it.

# esteem: the condition of being honored (esteemed or respected or well
regarded); "it is held in esteem"; "a man who has earned high regard"
# an attitude of admiration or esteem; "she lost all respect for him"
# deference: a courteous expression (by word or deed) of esteem or
regard; "his deference to her wishes was very flattering"; "be sure to
give my respects to the dean"

So in an attempt to avoid leaving Dudley out, I will starting counting
his spam posts and recording the related supporters for his cause as
well. Let it never be said I am not an equal opportunity critic. I
will make my first Dudley's Supporters post when enough information
has been collected to make it interesting, or a week. Whichever comes
first. Any bets?

Thanks for all the ideas on direct email. I'm always glad to help.
Maxwell

You're excellent, you are.

Bertie

Bwawhahwhahwhahw!
Old June 12th 08, 11:16 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Vaughn Simon

"Maxwell" luv2^fly99@cox.^net wrote in message
I'm always glad to help.

I don't see you as helping anything here

Vaughn

Old June 12th 08, 01:57 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Dan Luke[_2_]

Creep.

Old June 12th 08, 02:27 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Tina

I think it's ok to use aviation technical language on an aviation
forum, but as a psychologist I hate to use our professional language
where those who don't understand it might not understand.

What we professionals call what is going on here is a "****ing
contest". It is a characteristic often exhibited by little boys or
those prone to road rage. We tend to think the best action is to
ignore the children, most often male but there are some females, who
engage in it.

What it does do is diminish the worth of those who engage in it: too
bad actually, since BtB does contribute real content many times.

Interesting how some people can bring out the worst in others. Well, I
make a lot of money dealing with such folks, who am I to complain?

On Jun 12, 8:57 am, "Dan Luke" wrote:
Creep.

Old June 12th 08, 02:35 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

On Jun 12, 8:27 am, Tina wrote:
I think it's ok to use aviation technical language on an aviation
forum, but as a psychologist I hate to use our professional language
where those who don't understand it might not understand.

What we professionals call what is going on here is a "****ing
contest". It is a characteristic often exhibited by little boys or
those prone to road rage. We tend to think the best action is to
ignore the children, most often male but there are some females, who
engage in it.

What it does do is diminish the worth of those who engage in it: too
bad actually, since BtB does contribute real content many times.

Interesting how some people can bring out the worst in others. Well, I
make a lot of money dealing with such folks, who am I to complain?

On Jun 12, 8:57 am, "Dan Luke" wrote:

Creep.

This group (heck, all of usenet) must be a showcase of everything in
DSM-IV.

If folks would say the Serenity Prayer before posting there'd be no
need for moderated forums, shoot, we'd proly see most groups full of
nothing but cheap chinese reebok ads.

Old June 12th 08, 03:19 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks
Stealth Pilot[_2_]

On Thu, 12 Jun 2008 04:03:47 +0000 (UTC), Bertie the Bunyip
wrote:

"Maxwell" luv2^fly99@cox.^net wrote in
:

As we all know, ever since Dudley posted his intent to leave the group
a few days ago,

you complete and utter retard. Dudley has posted the exact opposite in
every one of his posts.
if you keep on reading through the end of your finger you're bound to
miss lines.
try missing different lines in each post, you wont seem to be as
stupid then.

and see
this as a very strong link between him and Bertie.

What, we're both pilots?

it is quite understandable that real pilots enjoy each other's
company.
in australia pilots are 1 in 738 of the population.
they're quite rare in the genuine form.

the other 737 range in intelligence all the way down to brown
cattledogs then merino sheep and last of all maxie.

maxie ease up on wearing the gumboots in public mate. they're the mark
of a social climber not yet equal to brown dogs.

Stealth Pilot

Old June 12th 08, 03:29 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Maxwell[_2_]

"Tina" wrote in message
I think it's ok to use aviation technical language on an aviation
forum, but as a psychologist I hate to use our professional language
where those who don't understand it might not understand.

What we professionals call what is going on here is a "****ing
contest". It is a characteristic often exhibited by little boys or
those prone to road rage. We tend to think the best action is to
ignore the children, most often male but there are some females, who
engage in it.

Hardly, stick around.

What it does do is diminish the worth of those who engage in it: too
bad actually, since BtB does contribute real content many times.

Many times? Can you actually find a time when he didn't?

Old June 12th 08, 05:20 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
gatt[_5_]

Maxwell wrote:

So in an attempt to avoid leaving Dudley out, I will starting counting his
spam posts and recording the related supporters for his cause as well

Whatever you feel like you need to do, I guess.

Most of use have more useful and interesting things to do with our lives
than counting somebody's posts. Have fun with that.

-c

Hey Dudley, detailed analysis of these? Bertie the Bunyip[_19_] Piloting 33 November 19th 07 04:39 PM
? For Dudley Marty[_2_] Piloting 19 June 23rd 07 04:41 PM
ATT: Dudley Henriques Oz Lander Piloting 2 October 15th 06 01:46 PM
PING Dudley on P-51's. ArtKramr Military Aviation 0 March 5th 04 09:42 PM