Mxsmanic , IFR sensations, and some other stuff

Old May 20th 08, 09:47 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.student
Tina

Default Mxsmanic , IFR sensations, and some other stuff

On May 20, 4:46 pm, Buster Hymen wrote:
Mxsmanic wrote innews
Steve Foley writes:

You also tried to 'fly' from KTEX to KASE, slammed into a mountain , and
lived.

That was VFR.

Now you're saying that crashing while VFR is non-fatal, but crashing while
IFR is. In your case, IMC = Ignoramus Mxsmanic Claims.

--
Marty Shapiro
Silicon Rallye Inc.

(remove SPAMNOT to email me)

Old May 20th 08, 09:49 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.student
Helen Waite

Mxsmanic wrote in
:

A Lieberman writes:

WRONG. If you disagree with me, tell me why with real time flying
experiences.

What's wrong with just pointing out the facts.

MSFS does not give you physical feedback so you have no foundation to
say the above.

I don't need physical feedback in MSFS, because IFR is all about
flying by instruments alone.

When in VMC you must still scan for traffic even if you are IFR. Obviously
you don't know anything about IFR. You just play games.

Old May 20th 08, 09:50 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.student
Helen Waite

Mxsmanic wrote in
:

gatt writes:

Not necessary. I completed an Instrument Proficiency Check three weeks
ago. I wasn't even due for it, just did it anyway. Six different
approaches, radar vectoring, unusual attitude recovery, etc.

What were the weather conditions?

Are you really that stupid? Why does the weather conditions matter. Show
us from the FARs what weather conditions are required for an IPC.

Old May 20th 08, 09:56 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.student
gatt[_3_]

You really set up four seats in your sim? What a doofus.

I edited the art on one of my sim planes. I can't post it here,
obviously, but let me tell you guys:

Nicole Kidman's butt looks really nice on the nose of my P-38.

-c
Old May 20th 08, 10:01 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.student
Tina

With respect to Anthony, one can conclude he enjoys any attention,
positive or negative. Success in his mind may very well be defined by
the length of a thread. Useful clarifications sometimes are posted --
not often by him -- so there is utility in reading some of it.
Arrogance and ignorance is an entertaining combination, unless the
arrogant and ignorant person is in a position to do harm.

If he 'presents' (that word is being used in the sense mental health
professionals us it) in real life the way he does here he can probably
count all of his friends on the fingers of one foot.

On May 20, 4:49 pm, Helen Waite

Old May 20th 08, 10:52 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.student

On May 20, 3:50*pm, Helen Waite
wrote:

Are you really that stupid? *Why does the weather conditions matter. Show
us from the FARs what weather conditions are required for an IPC.

Remember you are talking to a NON PILOT who says sensory feelings are
not a part of IFR flying.

That's should wrap this thread up in a nutshell. :-)
Old May 20th 08, 10:53 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.student
gatt[_3_]

You also tried to 'fly' from KTEX to KASE, slammed into a mountain , and
lived.

That was VFR.

Good god. Who slams into a mountain in VMC and then preaches to others
about how to fly in IMC?! By the way, it's not VFR. 14 CFR 91 does
not apply to video games.

-c

Old May 20th 08, 11:00 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.student
Steve Foley

"Mxsmanic" wrote in message
news
Steve Foley writes:

You also tried to 'fly' from KTEX to KASE, slammed into a mountain , and
lived.

That was VFR.

Video Flicker Rate?

Old May 20th 08, 11:09 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.student
gatt[_3_]

Helen Waite wrote:
Mxsmanic wrote in

Not necessary. I completed an Instrument Proficiency Check three weeks
ago. I wasn't even due for it, just did it anyway. Six different
approaches, radar vectoring, unusual attitude recovery, etc.

What were the weather conditions?

It was an IPC. Anybody who has done an IPC in flight knows they're
typically done under the hood.

Are you really that stupid? Why does the weather conditions matter. Show
us from the FARs what weather conditions are required for an IPC.

Well, Ash might call me an arrogant ass for pointing this out, but when
I did my instrument checkride, it included getting stuck in a 20-minute
hold in solid IMC. Not only did I live, I passed the checkride.

I've shot plenty of approaches in zero visibility, in a Frasca Tru
Flight--a REAL flight simulator--so I've pretty much got it covered no
matter how you look at it. I've certainly got nothing to prove to some
video-game addict, regardless of what he claims he read somewhere.

-c

Apology re mxsmanic terry Piloting 96 February 16th 08 05:17 PM
I saw Mxsmanic on TV Clear Prop Piloting 8 February 14th 07 01:18 AM
Mxsmanic gwengler Piloting 30 January 11th 07 03:42 AM
Getting rid of MXSMANIC [email protected] Piloting 33 December 8th 06 11:26 PM
Feeling aircraft sensations Ramapriya Piloting 17 January 12th 06 10:15 AM