Stiffed on Ebay

Old June 25th 04, 09:07 PM
Steven P. McNicoll

"Peter Gottlieb" wrote in message
t...

All your life you are living in 2 dimensions then you get your pilot's
license and you are then working in 3 dimensions.

Oh, yeah. Now that you mention it, I did feel kinda flat before learning to
fly.

Old June 25th 04, 09:29 PM

On Fri, 25 Jun 2004 19:05:14 GMT, "Steven P. McNicoll"
wrote:

What's "progressive dimensia"?

Mispelled progressive dementia.

Corky (But you knew that) Scott

Old June 25th 04, 10:01 PM
Steven P. McNicoll

wrote in message

Mispelled progressive dementia.

Corky (But you knew that) Scott

That's what I thought. I also think that anyone that really knows something
about aging and progressive dementia would know how to spell dementia.

Old June 25th 04, 11:42 PM
Steve Foley

Because you started by saying

"I must be missing something about the "advantages" of using Ebay, based
on it's tremendous popularity, but it just doesn't make any sense to me."

"Dudley Henriques" wrote in message
link.net...

Why do you think my personal business preferences seem to indicate some
degree of naïveté about Ebay that needs "corrective" under posting? I
understand Ebay quite well.

Old June 26th 04, 12:03 AM
Dudley Henriques

Well, you could take it that way of course. You could also take it as an
understanding so great about Ebay and how it works that it's a complete
puzzlement as to why people would want to use it.
Actually, my statement was meant to convey something somewhere in
between :-) I understand Ebay, and I understand why people use it. It's
just that it's not my personal style, No biggie really, just some
reflective comment. :-)
Dudley Henriques
International Fighter Pilots Fellowship
Commercial Pilot/ CFI Retired
For personal email, please replace
the z's with e's.
dhenriquesATzarthlinkDOTnzt
news

Old June 26th 04, 02:30 AM
G.R. Patterson III

Cub Driver wrote:

I was especially bemused by the sign in front of a
roadside enterprise: FIREWORKS AND REAL ESTATE.

Hey, that's a great deal. They'll sell you the fireworks *and* a place to set them
off!

George Patterson
None of us is as dumb as all of us.
Old June 26th 04, 03:43 AM
Peter Gottlieb

"G.R. Patterson III" wrote in message

Cub Driver wrote:

I was especially bemused by the sign in front of a
roadside enterprise: FIREWORKS AND REAL ESTATE.

Hey, that's a great deal. They'll sell you the fireworks *and* a place to

set them
off!

....and a new place to live once you burn the first place down.

Old June 26th 04, 07:21 AM
Jack Allison

My gosh, a diplomatic reply...on usenet no less. The planets must be
aligned properly or something... :-)

--
Jack Allison
PP-ASEL, IA Student

you will always long to return"
- Leonardo Da Vinci

Old June 26th 04, 11:49 AM
Rosspilot

NH is one of the ONLY states where real fireworks can still be legally
purchased. :-)

www.Rosspilot.com

Can you define "real" fireworks please? Here in easern Missouri (or Missour
AH for some of you) we have a lot of fireworks tents his time of year.
Firecrackers, rockets, roman candles, aerial displays, and the less violent
sparklers, smoke bombs, fountains and other quiet stuff.

Is there somehing more interesting (excitin' and loud) available in your
neck o' the woods?

In New Hampshire, you can still purchase the real mortars and big stuff used by
Zambelli and the other pros . . . the stuff used in the big city 4th of July
shows.

They used to be available in Pennsylvania, but a few years ago, those were
outlawed there, too.

www.Rosspilot.com

Old June 26th 04, 01:40 PM
Marty

"Rosspilot" wrote in message

In New Hampshire, you can still purchase the real mortars and big stuff

used by
Zambelli and the other pros . . . the stuff used in the big city 4th of

July
shows.

They used to be available in Pennsylvania, but a few years ago, those were
outlawed there, too.

www.Rosspilot.com

You can buy them in any state, you just need an ATF permit or license (there
is a difference) and approved storage.
Setting them of is under the jurisdiction of the local fire department.
Display fireworks are not outlawed in any state.

Marty
www.premierpyro.com

Vision Plans for Sale on Ebay Mike C Home Built 1 October 30th 04 06:58 AM
Selling on Ebay Jay Honeck Piloting 34 May 28th 04 06:29 PM
Airplane Parts on Ebay Vac Reg Valves, Fuel Floats, O-200 Spider, Fuel Injection Valve Bill Berle Home Built 0 January 26th 04 07:48 AM
Airplane Parts on Ebay Vac Reg Valves, Fuel Floats, O-200 Spider, Fuel Injection Valve Bill Berle Aviation Marketplace 0 January 26th 04 07:48 AM
Airplane Parts on Ebay Vac Reg Valves, Fuel Floats, O-200 Spider, Fuel Injection Valve Bill Berle Owning 0 January 26th 04 07:48 AM