Jay's Fruit Diet - Update

Old July 5th 05, 08:24 PM
Jay Honeck

Of course this is all for piloting too.

Congrats on the weight loss -- but DILL PICKLES? C'mon, man, eat a
Golden Delicious apple, or a banana, or sumpin'...

;-)

It really is *all* about flying. Would I care so much if my blood
pressure was border-line high if it didn't threaten my medical?
Probably not. But it's a wonderful incentive to get -- and stay --
healthy.

Yet another benefit of aviation!
--
Jay Honeck
Iowa City, IA

Old July 6th 05, 12:09 AM
Aluckyguess

"Jay Honeck" wrote in message
oups.com...

Of course this is all for piloting too.

Congrats on the weight loss -- but DILL PICKLES? C'mon, man, eat a
Golden Delicious apple, or a banana, or sumpin'...

;-)

It really is *all* about flying. Would I care so much if my blood
pressure was border-line high if it didn't threaten my medical?
Probably not. But it's a wonderful incentive to get -- and stay --
healthy.

Its has kept me from drinking a lot of beer. I always think if I have a beer
I cant fly, and you never know I may have to fly for who knows what.

Old July 6th 05, 02:57 AM
Jack Allison

Jay Honeck wrote:

You know, I expect this kind of stuff from the Left Coasters -- but
from a fellow-Wisconsinite?

Hey, watch it with the left coasters comments there Mr. H. You just
happen to have a couple of them as paying customers in the next few
weeks! :-)

Glad to see a little infighting between the Midwest folks. You go Jim B!

ducking

--
Jack Allison
PP-ASEL-IA Student

you will always long to return"
- Leonardo Da Vinci

Old July 6th 05, 03:00 AM
Jack Allison

Jon Kraus wrote:

Congratulations on increasing your useful load...er, something like that.

Old July 6th 05, 03:12 AM
Morgans

"Jay Honeck" wrote

You know, I expect this kind of stuff from the Left Coasters -- but
from a fellow-Wisconsinite?

That ain't right...

Well, Wisconsinite *does* rhyme with Aphrodite, doesn't it? g
--
Jim in NC

Old July 6th 05, 12:47 PM
Montblack

("Jack Allison" wrote)
Hey, watch it with the left coasters comments there Mr. H. You just
happen to have a couple of them as paying customers in the next few weeks!
:-)

Prices fluctuate - last week Cub Foods had (yummy) bing cherries at
$1.48/pound. This week they're almost $4 again.

How much do we owe you Jay?
Let's see ...hey you're in luck. Grapes are only $1.29/pound over at the
Hy-Vee this week.

Actually, all Inn rates are tied to frozen concentrated orange juice futures
these days...g

Montblack

Old July 6th 05, 03:23 PM
Jay Honeck

Prices fluctuate - last week Cub Foods had (yummy) bing cherries at
$1.48/pound. This week they're almost $4 again.

You should see the price of strawberries! They go up and down like oil
futures!

Well, more like "up" I guess. :-(

Of course, they're as big as apples right now, and incredibly sweet. I
can't believe I never used to eat them unless they were ground up in a milk
shake!

Let's see ...hey you're in luck. Grapes are only $1.29/pound over at the
Hy-Vee this week.

You've got Hy-Vees in Minnesota? I thought they were only in Iowa and
points south...
--
Jay Honeck
Iowa City, IA

Old July 6th 05, 03:26 PM
Jay Honeck

I lost 40 pounds over the last couple of years. The Pitts is definitely
more spritely at the top of the verticals than it used to be. I can do
some cool gyro stuff I don't remember doing before!

FORTY POUNDS? Wow, that's, like, a whole kid!

Congrats, man. How'd you do it?
--
Jay Honeck
Iowa City, IA

Old July 6th 05, 04:06 PM
RST Engineering

Hell, that NUTHIN'. In 1991 I lost 150 pounds.

130 pounds of her and 20 pounds of me.

{;-)

Jim

"