Favorite Airlines

Old May 5th 08, 12:45 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Marty Shapiro

Default Favorite Airlines

EMTAE wrote in news
Based on PERSONAL experience ONLY list your top five
favorite airlines

Me

1. KLM(FREE Booze and hot towels in coach)
2. Air Tran (For the money the best deal)
3. Delta(Good airline but their stuff is always broke)
4. American
5. US Air

Well, some of these don't exist any more, but from personal experience and
in no particular order:

1) Eastern - Do-it-yourself sundaes in first on the night coach between JFK
and MIA.
2) Trans Australia Airlines.
3) Trump Shuttle.
4) Cathay Pacific.
5) BOAC.

--
Marty Shapiro
Silicon Rallye Inc.

(remove SPAMNOT to email me)
Old May 5th 08, 05:42 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Gig 601Xl Builder

Marty Shapiro wrote:
EMTAE wrote in news
Based on PERSONAL experience ONLY list your top five
favorite airlines

Me

1. KLM(FREE Booze and hot towels in coach)
2. Air Tran (For the money the best deal)
3. Delta(Good airline but their stuff is always broke)
4. American
5. US Air

Well, some of these don't exist any more, but from personal experience and
in no particular order:

1) Eastern - Do-it-yourself sundaes in first on the night coach between JFK
and MIA.
2) Trans Australia Airlines.
3) Trump Shuttle.
4) Cathay Pacific.
5) BOAC.

Gulf Air. The hottest FAs ever to fly.

Old May 6th 08, 11:35 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
virtuPIC

Gulf Air. The hottest FAs ever to fly.- Hide quoted text -

I should try them, too. ;-)

But LH? What about Lufthansa? Flight Attendants look somwhat better
than I experienced with other airlines and they are _much_ more
friendly, tender, and helpful.

virtuPIC
--
Airspace V - international hangar flying!
http://www.airspace-v.com/ggadgets for tools & toys
Old May 6th 08, 02:21 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Gig 601Xl Builder

virtuPIC wrote:
Gulf Air. The hottest FAs ever to fly.- Hide quoted text -

I should try them, too. ;-)

You really should, I've seen other airline FEMALE FAs actually turn to
look at Gulf Air stews.
Old May 7th 08, 12:35 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
B A R R Y[_2_]

virtuPIC wrote:
Gulf Air. The hottest FAs ever to fly.- Hide quoted text -

I should try them, too. ;-)

But LH? What about Lufthansa? Flight Attendants look somwhat better
than I experienced with other airlines and they are _much_ more
friendly, tender, and helpful.

I'm often impressed with the Virgin crews I've seen in terminals. When
they walk by in uniform, I think an "Austin Powers" sequel is being
filmed. G