Flight Simulator now being used by flight instructors

Old October 29th 03, 07:07 AM
kallijaa

"The Byrd" wrote in message

When you go back to the hole you climbed out of. You're not welcome

here.

SpeedByrd PhD

You cut me to the quick. But really, when do you geeks get it on? I've
never seen such a bunch of wimps.

Kalijaa

Old October 29th 03, 01:41 PM
kalijaa

"Chris Norris" wrote in message
oh lets see what you said:

Good, you can copy and paste, but can you tie your shoes and wave bye bye?

Kalijaa

Old October 29th 03, 04:35 PM
CaptK

On 28 Oct 2003 21:02:18 -0600, The Speedbird wrote:

You run off at the yap too much. Shut up!

NO. Now go back to mopping the floors, Wayne. Did your mommy bring
your lunch yet?
Old October 29th 03, 04:38 PM
CaptK

On 28 Oct 2003 22:07:04 -0600, The Speedbird wrote:

I'm amused that a third rate foreigner hangs around where not wanted. Go back to Iraq.

SpeedByrd PhD

We're amused a 3rd rate janitor hasn't gone back to Bolivia.....right
Wayne! Hahahahahahaha

Well you mommy still loves you....well.....only when you force
yourself on her.
Old October 29th 03, 04:40 PM
CaptK

On 29 Oct 2003 08:17:37 -0600, The Byrd wrote:

foreign scum
SpeedByrd PhD

SpeedDump....you are an embarrassment to every American!
Old October 29th 03, 04:45 PM
Chris Norris

Good, you can copy and paste, but can you tie your shoes and wave bye bye?

Kalijaa

Yes of course - what a strange question.

Anyway, you're just sore cos I showed you up for the troll you are.
Old October 29th 03, 05:36 PM
kalijaa

"The Byrd" wrote in message
On Tue, 28 Oct 2003 23:07:51 -0800, "kallijaa" wrote:

"The Byrd" wrote in message
.. .

When you go back to the hole you climbed out of. You're not welcome

here.

SpeedByrd PhD

You cut me to the quick. But really, when do you geeks get it on? I've
never seen such a bunch of wimps.

Kalijaa

Then go back to your homeland where they have dedicated rape-rooms so that

you hooligans can reaffirm your
manhood.

SpeedByrd PhD

The comedy is better here.

Kalijaa

Old October 29th 03, 05:36 PM
kalijaa

oh lets see what you said:

Good, you can copy and paste, but can you tie your shoes and wave bye

bye?

Kalijaa

foreign scum

SpeedByrd PhD

junk yard dog

Kalijaa

Old October 29th 03, 06:29 PM
LPA

WILL kall and speedbyrd please SHUT UP. This thread has gone well beyond
immature and pathetic. NOBODY on here wants to you hear two go back and
forth and back and forth. You are both children - admit it and get on with
life. I can't believe I have to waste my bandwidth downloading you two
preschoolers going at it.

Old October 29th 03, 08:51 PM
kalijaa

"Chris Norris" wrote in message

Good, you can copy and paste, but can you tie your shoes and wave bye

bye?

Kalijaa

Yes of course - what a strange question.

Anyway, you're just sore cos I showed you up for the troll you are.

How clever, but if I'm a troll, what does that make you? A fish or "Billy
Goat Gruff?"