PIK20 Winglets

Old March 19th 07, 04:01 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
P. Corbett

Default PIK20 Winglets

Matts

I sold my PIK20B after 30 years. I tried to get winglets and was always
told that it was impossible to do. Even though I no longer have one I
would like very much to see a photo of a PIK20 with winglets if you have
one.

Regards,

Paul

Old March 19th 07, 12:40 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
phil collin

P. Corbett wrote:
Matts

I sold my PIK20B after 30 years. I tried to get winglets and was always
told that it was impossible to do. Even though I no longer have one I
would like very much to see a photo of a PIK20 with winglets if you have
one.

Regards,

Paul

I still have a PIK20B and if anyone knows where I can get winglets from
I would be very interested. Also if anyone knows where I can get a wider
panel as i have more toys but no space.

--

Phil Collin
Partner Manager

Old March 20th 07, 01:39 PM
Solo Solo is offline
Junior Member

Otherwise, you are on your own and will have to make it yourself.

I built my own out of fiberglass similar to the original but bigger. The more involved part is the new cover.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil Collin View Post

Old March 20th 07, 04:14 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Old March 20th 07, 09:50 PM
Solo Solo is offline
Junior Member

Here is a better link for the same panel.

http://www.gliderforum.com/thread-vi...d=2208&posts=5

Old March 21st 07, 05:50 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Geoff Vincent

Hi all PIK 20 jockeys,

I have photographs of Mazak style winglets on my PIK 20B, including
mounting arrangements. If someone wants to publish these please
contact me on and I'll email them to you.

Geoff Vincent

Old March 21st 07, 10:49 AM
Solo Solo is offline
Junior Member

You could post them on the Yahoo PIK-20 forum.

Old March 22nd 07, 11:20 AM
Solo Solo is offline
Junior Member

Email me the pictures and I will post them on the PIK-20 forum.

Old March 30th 07, 08:48 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Now there are pictures of a Pik 20 B with winglets at
http://ph.groups.yahoo.com/group/Pik...os/browse/6097
Matts

wrote:
-
Matts

I sold my PIK20B after 30 years. I tried to get winglets and was always

told that it was impossible to do. Even though I no longer have one I
would like very much to see a photo of a PIK20 with winglets if you
have
one.

Regards,

Paul-

--
Solo

Pik 20 winglets [email protected] Soaring 0 March 18th 07 09:51 AM
winglets bagmaker Soaring 25 March 3rd 06 10:39 PM
LS4 Winglets Sleigh Soaring 2 June 8th 05 01:38 AM
Winglets on a Asw-27a KP Soaring 1 May 27th 05 01:18 PM
LS6 Winglets Ed Hollestelle Soaring 0 March 17th 04 02:37 AM