Anyone see the new video on Avweb???

Old December 11th 06, 05:06 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Darkwing

Default Anyone see the new video on Avweb???

World's smallest twin engine plane, very cool though I wouldn't fly that
death trap!

http://www.avweb.com/eletter/archive.../763-full.html

DW

Old December 11th 06, 05:21 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Martin X. Moleski, SJ

On Mon, 11 Dec 2006 12:06:02 -0500, "Darkwing" theducksmail"AT"yahoo.com wrote in
:

World's smallest twin engine plane, very cool though I wouldn't fly that
death trap!

http://www.avweb.com/eletter/archive.../763-full.html

Here's one with twin turbines on it:

http://www.amtjets.com/gallery_real_plain.html

Marty

--
The Big-8 hierarchies (comp, humanities, misc, news, rec, sci, soc, talk)
are under new management. See http://www.big-8.org for details.
Old December 11th 06, 05:24 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Gig 601XL Builder

"Darkwing" theducksmail"AT"yahoo.com wrote in message
World's smallest twin engine plane, very cool though I wouldn't fly that
death trap!

http://www.avweb.com/eletter/archive.../763-full.html

DW

You know that's what a lot of folks say about 172s and Archers.

I saw a video of the it somewhere before. I seem to remember a story that he
had it at a R/C plane show and had it on the flight line with all the R/C
planes. He walked up to it and acted like he was having problems with the
remote before demonstration and then just hopped in a flew it.

Old December 11th 06, 07:26 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Darkwing

"Richard Riley" wrote in message
On Mon, 11 Dec 2006 12:06:02 -0500, "Darkwing"
theducksmail"AT"yahoo.com wrote:

World's smallest twin engine plane, very cool though I wouldn't fly that
death trap!

http://www.avweb.com/eletter/archive.../763-full.html

DW

So what? It's a CriCri. Very well proven airplane, been around for
25 years at least. Used to do an aerobatic routine at Osh that made
this look tame.

It's new to me, I think it is cool.

DW

Old December 11th 06, 07:26 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Darkwing

"Gig 601XL Builder" wrDOTgiaconaATcox.net wrote in message

"Darkwing" theducksmail"AT"yahoo.com wrote in message
World's smallest twin engine plane, very cool though I wouldn't fly that
death trap!

http://www.avweb.com/eletter/archive.../763-full.html

DW

You know that's what a lot of folks say about 172s and Archers.

Yeah, like my dad.

--------------------------------------
DW

Old December 11th 06, 07:56 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
FLAV8R

"Darkwing" theducksmail"AT"yahoo.com wrote in message ...
World's smallest twin engine plane, very cool though I wouldn't fly that
death trap!

http://www.avweb.com/eletter/archive.../763-full.html

DW

Cool!
It's nice to see what people can come up with when they don't lawsuits to
contend with.
I would love to see a video of the Jet engine model.

Here is a direct link to the Youtube site:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YtdfmWVPVAc

And here is the same plane with jet engines:
http://www.amtjets.com/gallery_real_plain.html
Plus a host of other video clips from the official website:
http://flight.cz/cricri/english/cri-...eos-movies.php

David

Old December 11th 06, 08:44 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Gig 601XL Builder

"Darkwing" theducksmail"AT"yahoo.com wrote in message

"Gig 601XL Builder" wrDOTgiaconaATcox.net wrote in message

"Darkwing" theducksmail"AT"yahoo.com wrote in message
World's smallest twin engine plane, very cool though I wouldn't fly that
death trap!

http://www.avweb.com/eletter/archive.../763-full.html

DW

You know that's what a lot of folks say about 172s and Archers.

Yeah, like my dad.

Sounds right. So, do you think you should be perpetuating the thought
process for another generation?

Old December 11th 06, 09:24 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Thomas Borchert

Darkwing,

though I wouldn't fly that
death trap!

And with that thoughtful assessment, I'm sure you can tell us how many
people actually died in a CriCri? Why don't you try THINKING before
making sloppy remarks so harmful to GA?

--
Thomas Borchert (EDDH)

Old December 11th 06, 10:30 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
buttman

Darkwing wrote:
World's smallest twin engine plane, very cool though I wouldn't fly that
death trap!

http://www.avweb.com/eletter/archive.../763-full.html

DW

I wonder if you can log multi-time in that...

Old December 11th 06, 10:37 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Gig 601XL Builder

"buttman" wrote in message
oups.com...

Darkwing wrote:
World's smallest twin engine plane, very cool though I wouldn't fly that
death trap!

http://www.avweb.com/eletter/archive.../763-full.html

DW

I wonder if you can log multi-time in that...

I can't think of any reason you wouldn't be able to. You would be able to
log single engine time comparable aircraft that only had one engine.