Small twin about to land gear up

Old May 21st 07, 07:11 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.student
Robert M. Gary

Default Small twin about to land gear up

On May 21, 9:39 am, C J Campbell
wrote:
MSNBC is showing a small twin in Florida that is circling an airport.
Apparently he can't get the nose gear down. Probably will have to land
gear up on national news.
--
Waddling Eagle
World Famous Flight Instructor

I had to think a bit about what MSNBC was. I've always heard them
referred to as PMSNBC.

-Robert

Old May 21st 07, 07:24 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.student
Maxwell

"Robert M. Gary" wrote in message
ups.com...
On May 21, 9:39 am, C J Campbell
wrote:
MSNBC is showing a small twin in Florida that is circling an airport.
Apparently he can't get the nose gear down. Probably will have to land
gear up on national news.
--
Waddling Eagle
World Famous Flight Instructor

I had to think a bit about what MSNBC was. I've always heard them
referred to as PMSNBC.

-Robert

Is it just me, or didn't anyone else not get CJs original message here?

Old May 21st 07, 07:27 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.student
gatt

Is it just me, or didn't anyone else not get CJs original message here?

Me either. I only saw the reply.

-c

Old May 21st 07, 07:38 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.student
Allen[_1_]

"gatt" wrote in message

Is it just me, or didn't anyone else not get CJs original message here?

Me either. I only saw the reply.

-c

Only the replies, SWBELL.net

Aircraft is a 1969 Cessna 310P, nose gear did not extend. Owner, his dog and
an instructor. Appears all are OK.

Old May 21st 07, 07:51 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.student
Peter R.

On 5/21/2007 2:24:08 PM, "Maxwell" wrote:

Is it just me, or didn't anyone else not get CJs original message here?

Me neither...

--
Peter
Old May 21st 07, 08:11 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.student
Flyin'[email protected]

Is it just me, or didn't anyone else not get CJs original message
here?

Me either. I only saw the reply.

-c

Only the replies, SWBELL.net

Aircraft is a 1969 Cessna 310P, nose gear did not extend. Owner, his dog
and an instructor. Appears all are OK.

Ok... So why would anyone take their dog on an instructional flight, errr,
any flight really??? That is really strange.

--
Mike Flyin'8
PP-ASEL
Old May 21st 07, 08:22 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.student
Jose

Ok... So why would anyone take their dog on an instructional flight, errr,
any flight really??? That is really strange.

Why not take the dog? Dogs like to fly too. Maybe he's a bird dog.

Jose
--
There are two kinds of people in the world. Those that just want to
know what button to push, and those that want to know what happens when
Old May 21st 07, 08:27 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.student
Allen[_1_]

wrote in message
Is it just me, or didn't anyone else not get CJs original message
here?

Me either. I only saw the reply.

-c

Only the replies, SWBELL.net

Aircraft is a 1969 Cessna 310P, nose gear did not extend. Owner, his dog
and an instructor. Appears all are OK.

Ok... So why would anyone take their dog on an instructional flight, errr,
any flight really??? That is really strange.

--
Mike Flyin'8
PP-ASEL
Temecula, CA
http://flying.4alexanders.com

We always take our Yorkies with us when we fly, how else would they get to
see Grandma? Doesn't seem to bother them, they are always eager to get in.

Old May 21st 07, 08:31 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.student
Private

"Jose" wrote in message
t...
Ok... So why would anyone take their dog on an instructional flight,
errr,
any flight really??? That is really strange.

Why not take the dog? Dogs like to fly too. Maybe he's a bird dog.

Jose
--

I read a great post years ago discussing what plane was best to fly to
Alaska. The author said he always took his dog because "He was always ready

Happy landings,

Old May 21st 07, 09:08 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.student
Maxwell

"Jose" wrote in message
t...

Why not take the dog? Dogs like to fly too. Maybe he's a bird dog.

Yeah, or maybe an AIRdale.