Towplane Needed

Old January 8th 10, 04:16 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
MP

Default Towplane Needed

Eagleville Sailplanes is the oldest gliderport in the south and
operates on the oldest airports in Tennessee that's still active. The
operation has found itself forced to transition from a commercial
operation to a club. The good news is we have 20 members who are
ready to pay the fees to become a club and keep the operation going
2010 and beyond. The bad news is we're in need of a tow plane.

Eventually we want to buy one but for the next 12 months we're looking
to lease one back from some one or operation that may have a spare
that's under utilized.

We estimate 370 tows per year - this is the low average over the last
five years. Our previous tow plane was running about 80 hours per
year Hobbs time.

Open to any offers for a good strong tug - (Pawnee 235, Maule, L19,
C180, etc)

Thanks

Michael Poe
615 599 0412

Old January 8th 10, 07:47 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Raphael Warshaw

On Jan 8, 11:16*am, MP wrote:
[...]

Is Bill McFarland not running the operation any more?

Ray Warshaw
Old January 8th 10, 11:48 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Tim Hanke

This ad was posted on barnstormers.com

PAWNEE • OFFERED FOR LEASE • Nice Pawnee 235HP for glider towing
available. Tom King Aerial is located @ CNO airport. • Contact Michael
Vogel - TOM KING AERIAL ENTERPRISES INC., Event Coordinator - located
Chino, CA USA • Telephone: 909-354-6846 . 909-597-3642 . • Posted
January 5, 2010 • Show all Ads posted by this Advertiser • Recommend
This Ad to a Friend • Email Advertiser • Save to Watchlist • Report
This Ad

Old January 11th 10, 12:42 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Mike[_33_]

On Jan 8, 11:16*am, MP wrote:
[...]

Hey Michael,

Hello from the Carolina Soaring Assoc. in Spartanburg, SC.
We are going to be selling our '69 Cessna 188A-300 AgWagon.
Our club is over 40 members now so we've decided to sell the AgWagon
to invest in land for our field.
We have a Citabria that we lease and we operate a winch on most days
too.

Let me know if you would like details.

Regards,
Mike Williams, CSA Treasurer
Old January 11th 10, 02:33 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
MP

On Jan 10, 6:42*pm, Mike wrote:
On Jan 8, 11:16*am, MP wrote:

[...]

Hi Mike - yes please send the details - we're exploring all options.

Michael Poe

Pik-27 towplane Brad[_2_] Soaring 2 March 10th 09 12:01 AM
Towplane needed at Marfa MAR 29 - APR 6, 2008 Burt Compton - Marfa Soaring 0 February 27th 08 01:50 PM
Towplane needed for Albert Lea Soaring Contest Paul Remde Soaring 0 May 12th 07 03:24 AM
Towplane performance Roy Soaring 25 April 8th 05 12:59 AM
Cessna towplane Bob C Soaring 3 January 23rd 04 04:27 AM