Aeronautical Engineer says Official 9/11 Story Not Possible

Old February 21st 06, 07:06 PM posted to rec.travel.air,alt.disasters.aviation,rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.military

Default Aeronautical Engineer says Official 9/11 Story Not Possible

"TRUTH" wrote in message
http://physics911.net/sagadevan.htm

The Impossibility of Flying Heavy Aircraft Without Training
by Nila Sagadevan

Nila Sagadevan is an aeronautical engineer and a qualified pilot of heavy
aircraft.

There are some who maintain that the mythical 9/11 hijackers, although
proven to be too incompetent to fly a little Cessna 172, had acquired the
impressive skills that enabled them to fly airliners by training in
flight simulators.

I agree - it was all a con - The twin towers are still there...

Old February 21st 06, 07:20 PM posted to rec.travel.air,alt.disasters.aviation,rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.military

Miss L. Toe wrote:
"TRUTH" wrote in message

http://physics911.net/sagadevan.htm

The Impossibility of Flying Heavy Aircraft Without Training
by Nila Sagadevan

Nila Sagadevan is an aeronautical engineer and a qualified pilot of heavy
aircraft.

There are some who maintain that the mythical 9/11 hijackers, although
proven to be too incompetent to fly a little Cessna 172, had acquired the
impressive skills that enabled them to fly airliners by training in
flight simulators.

I agree - it was all a con - The twin towers are still there...

The aircraft were CIA operated remotedly piloted B757/B767s.
Old February 21st 06, 07:31 PM posted to rec.travel.air,alt.disasters.aviation,rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.military

"n00b" wrote in message
Miss L. Toe wrote:
"TRUTH" wrote in message

http://physics911.net/sagadevan.htm

The Impossibility of Flying Heavy Aircraft Without Training
by Nila Sagadevan

Nila Sagadevan is an aeronautical engineer and a qualified pilot of

heavy
aircraft.

There are some who maintain that the mythical 9/11 hijackers, although
proven to be too incompetent to fly a little Cessna 172, had acquired

the
impressive skills that enabled them to fly airliners by training in
flight simulators.

I agree - it was all a con - The twin towers are still there...

The aircraft were CIA operated remotely piloted B757/B767s.

Are the CIA clever enough to pilot themselves remotely out of an envelope
full of white powder ?

Old February 21st 06, 09:35 PM posted to rec.travel.air,alt.disasters.aviation,rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.military

I thought Elvis was flying.

"Miss L. Toe" wrote in
message
reenews.net...

Old February 22nd 06, 02:15 PM posted to rec.travel.air,alt.disasters.aviation,rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.military

Jim Macklin wrote:
I thought Elvis was flying.

I heard it was Jim Morrison.
Old February 22nd 06, 02:34 PM posted to rec.travel.air,alt.disasters.aviation,rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.military

"B a r r y" wrote in message
. net...
Jim Macklin wrote:
I thought Elvis was flying.

I heard it was Jim Morrison.

Nah!!! Jimi Hendrix - SCUSE me while I kiss the SKY!!

Old February 22nd 06, 02:36 PM posted to rec.travel.air,alt.disasters.aviation,rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.military

Matt Barrow wrote:
"B a r r y" wrote in message
. net...
Jim Macklin wrote:
I thought Elvis was flying.

I heard it was Jim Morrison.

Nah!!! Jimi Hendrix - SCUSE me while I kiss the SKY!!

But he's dead...

Jim and Elvis never really died!

Old February 22nd 06, 02:45 PM posted to rec.travel.air,alt.disasters.aviation,rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.military

Are you sure? I heard that Elvis had been taken to Saturn
on a spaceship and was investigating global warming. Jimmy
Hendrix was looking for Jimmy Hoffa in Detroit and Jimmy
Durante was looking for some un-American ass to kick.

"B a r r y"
wrote in message
et...
| Matt Barrow wrote:
| "B a r r y"
wrote in
message

Old February 22nd 06, 03:00 PM posted to rec.travel.air,alt.disasters.aviation,rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.military

Jim Macklin wrote:
Are you sure? I heard that Elvis had been taken to Saturn
on a spaceship and was investigating global warming. Jimmy
Hendrix was looking for Jimmy Hoffa in Detroit and Jimmy
Durante was looking for some un-American ass to kick.

Duly noted! Next time those guys come up in conversation, I'll be on
the right page.
Old February 22nd 06, 03:04 PM posted to rec.travel.air,alt.disasters.aviation,rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.military

And don't forget General Jimmy Stewart, a real great
American hero and in that there is no hype or joke. I do
miss him.

some support

et...