chemtrails

Old June 13th 06, 02:14 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

Default chemtrails

"Dan Luke" wrote in message

- now prove me wrong

Ummm...no.

It is now evident that you are some combination of troll and moron. You
are not worth the bother.

His remark in the post that contrails have been around since the "Wright
Brothers" is pretty good demonstration that he's ignorant as to what causes
contrails, yet he's in here shooting his "mouth" off.

I think Dan's got him pegged perfectly.
--
Matt
---------------------

Old June 13th 06, 05:06 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

You don't need to be proved wrong. You're an idiot now and will still be
after you are proved wrong. Get off the keyboard and go back to sucking your
thumb!

Karl
"Curator"
N185KG
wrote in message
ps.com...
i dont doubt contrails have been around as long as the Wright Brothers
but they certainly have not displayed the type of 'look' they have now
i.e. the way they just hang in the sky spreading out .... there are no
pictures pre 90's that show the type of con/chem trails seen now a days
- now prove me wrong
cjcampbell wrote:
wrote:
Thank you all who replied to my post, of course i have spent time
looking at many sites claiming to know about chemtrails and some of
your posts were really quite believable but the question i put to you
now is, given that the laws of physics are set ,why have C.T's only
been seen in the last few years ( since the mid nineties) surley they
should have been seen for as long as we have had jets in the sky- what
has changed ??

Nothing has changed. Whoever told you that contrails have only been
seen in the last few years is lying to you. Maybe you should ask
yourself why conspiracy theorists would lie to you about something as
obvious and easy to check as that? Could it be that their primary
audience is assumed to be morons? I saw contrails as a boy in the
1950's. There are plenty of extant photographs of them in WW II. It
does not take a jet to make a contrail. Contrails have been around for
a long time. They have always looked and behaved the way they do now.

Old June 13th 06, 06:18 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

We don't have to prove a thing, nincompoop! You are making the charges, you
do the proof. And for God's sake, get some proof not indiotic spew from the
Valley of Ignorami.

Old June 14th 06, 04:24 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

wrote:

- now prove me wrong

No.
Old June 14th 06, 04:39 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

gatt wrote:
"Casey Wilson" N2310D @ gmail.com wrote in message

Next winter when it is really cold, go outside, rund backwards, and
breathe out. Voila! -- contrail.

*hic* Negative, sir, unable to comply. That's a chemtrail if ever I
sniffed one!

When it's really cold in winter, if you see me out running around
backwards, you can bet your last penny I'll be breathing out
chemtrails..... Rumplemintz-flavored ones!

Old June 14th 06, 06:34 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

wrote in message
ps.com...

i dont doubt contrails have been around as long as the Wright Brothers

There's your first problem. The Wright aircraft almost certainly didn't
generate contrails.

there are no pictures pre 90's that show the type of con/chem trails seen
now a days
- now prove me wrong

*sigh* If we do, are you big enough to acknowledge it?

http://www.goodsky.homestead.com/files/gallery.html

In World War II, German pilots used to climb until they created contrails
and then descent to just below that level. That way, anything coming at them
from above would be exposed by its contrail.

This is old stuff. Of course, it's very difficult to prove that the
contrails are identical, as they're obviously not because extensive
historical evidence shows that in those days, the trails were white on gray,
not white on blue, but you have to remember that everything was black, white
or shades of gray then.

-c

Old June 15th 06, 01:35 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

1950's. There are plenty of extant photographs of them in WW II. It
does not take a jet to make a contrail. Contrails have been around for
a long time. They have always looked and behaved the way they do now.

If anything, the contrails from the old WW II era piston engine bombers
and transports were much more sinister and deserving of being called
'chemtrails' because in those days, the aviation gasoline they burned
contained copious amounts of tetraethyl lead and the exhaust from
those big radial engines contained a lot of poisonous lead ash.

Old June 16th 06, 11:02 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

Goodness we are getting touchy gentlemen, the photos you posted are
nothing like the c.t,s being seen now a days- that much is clear to
anyone who bothers to look. I think I asked the original question to
the wrong people, you guys are pilots of small aircraft not commercial
liners so wouldnt know the information i requested- strange that you
dont look up once in a while to see whats going on...
Dan Luke wrote:
wrote:

- now prove me wrong

Ummm...no.

It is now evident that you are some combination of troll and moron. You are
not worth the bother.

--
Dan

"Did you just have a stroke and not tell me?"
- Jiminy Glick

Old June 16th 06, 12:10 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

My friend, you are flogging a moribund equine and trying to do it with
knowledgeable people who have seen this flailing and wailing dozens of
times over the years...... My suggestion is that you go bother the
pilots of "commercial liners" and we will both be happier...

denny - cheerfully flying small aircraft longer than Gavinred has been
alive...

CHEMTRAILS POURQUOI Piloting 9 July 10th 05 07:43 PM
CHEMTRAILS POURQUOI Owning 3 July 7th 05 05:37 AM
Remember chemtrails? G.R. Patterson III Piloting 11 March 17th 04 02:52 AM