Captain cross post is at it again.

Old August 24th 08, 06:30 AM posted to alt.usenet.kooks,rec.aviation.piloting
Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]

Default Captain cross post is at it again.

Bed wrote in
news
On Thu, 21 Aug 2008 17:51:19 +0000 (UTC), Bertie the Bunyip
wrote:

You lying dickhead. You're talking to yourself again.

Yes, I'm absolutely sure you beleive that.

Science should find a use for a substance as dense as what he

has
between his ears.

It has. Entertainment.

He gets old after a while.

Well, yeah, unless you "freshen him up"

That's why I believe so strongly in cross-pollination.

It's like opening a window. Ahhhh!

I remember my acme days. They much preferred the term

'colonization'
to 'invasion'.

acme added

Do you yodel in the shower?

Bed

What a great idea!

I'll try it tonight.

Thank you for affirming that my brain cell still has minimal function.
}

No problem. I ususally just wiggle my toes for that, though.

Bertie
Old August 24th 08, 06:45 AM posted to alt.usenet.kooks,rec.aviation.piloting,alt.acme.exploding.newsgroup
morgan mair fheal

wrote:

[...]

even educated fleas do it

arf meow arf - raggedy ann and andy for president and vice
limp and spineless lint for brains is better yet and nice
then rueing pair of shrub and dick the republican lice
call me desdenova seven seven seven seven seven seven
Old August 24th 08, 06:46 AM posted to alt.acme.exploding.newsgroup,rec.arts.annoying-gits,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.aviation.piloting
morgan mair fheal

In article ,
Bertie the Bunyip wrote:

morgan mair fheal wrote in news:mair_fheal-
:

In article ,
Bertie the Bunyip wrote:

Bed wrote in
:

On Thu, 21 Aug 2008 05:38:34 -0700, Maxwell's Syphilitic Mother
wrote:

Absolutely. If I weren't so lazy!

I couldn't even be bothered to frog him. Too much menu
work.

Bertie

You lying dickhead. You're talking to yourself again.

Yes, I'm absolutely sure you beleive that.

Science should find a use for a substance as dense as what

he
has
between his ears.

It has. Entertainment.

He gets old after a while.

Well, yeah, unless you "freshen him up"

That's why I believe so strongly in cross-pollination.

It's like opening a window. Ahhhh!

I remember my acme days. They much preferred the term

'colonization'
to 'invasion'.

acme added

Do you yodel in the shower?

Bed

What a great idea!

I'll try it tonight.

theres always alex and his droogs

im just singing in the rain
just singing in the rain
im so happy again

In fact, I did try yodeling in the shower. Not as much fun as yodeling
in the canyon.

aint it grand