Request help ID-ing a plane...

Old August 21st 08, 06:23 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Every time

Default Request help ID-ing a plane...

Hi, all

I wonder if anyone could do me a favor, check out the web page link
below, and identify the TOP plane? It's a large, turbo passenger
plane of some kind, I think.

http://volcanoseven.com/Aviation/Aerobatics.html

The rest of the planes are aerobatic planes, and I've already got
them
ID-ed by friends at an aerobatic website, but if anyone feels like
identifying them as well, so I can make sure I've got them right, I'd
appreciate it. (I've seen the color schemes on two of the planes used
for two different planes, the Edge and the Extra, which has me
nervous...)

As far as the aerobatic planes, I have checked the various websites
such as AirTeamImages and http://www.airliners.net/ to verify what
I've been told, but unfortunately even when I know what the plane is
I'm looking at, I still can't distinguish the features to confirm
that
that really is what it is!!!

Old August 21st 08, 01:09 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Stealth Pilot[_2_]

On Wed, 20 Aug 2008 22:23:34 -0700 (PDT), Every time
wrote:

[...]

check out the red bull air race web site as well.

looks to have the engine installation of a SAAB 340
Old August 21st 08, 03:14 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
buttman

On Aug 20, 11:23*pm, Every time wrote:
[...]

My initial guess was a Beech 1900, but I'm not really sure.
Old August 21st 08, 05:32 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Bertie the Bunyip[_24_]

buttman wrote in news:9a9490a8-07cb-49e5-a9f0-
:

[...]

BwawhwhahwhhahwhahwhahwhhaW!

Bertie
Old August 22nd 08, 04:58 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Ricky

On Aug 21, 11:32*am, Bertie the Bunyip wrote:
[...]

Bertie- Hide quoted text -

It must be a 757.

Ricky

Old August 22nd 08, 01:01 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Bart[_3_]

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message
Ricky wrote in news:b7660b5e-053e-4958-91df-

It must be a 757.

Ricky

Mmmkay..

Bertie

Thanks for the informative input, dumb ass. You gonna go cutsie on us like
Dumley.

Old August 23rd 08, 11:12 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks
Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]

"Bart" luv2^fly99@cox.^net wrote in
:

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message
Ricky wrote in

It must be a 757.

Ricky

Mmmkay..

Bertie

Thanks for the informative input, dumb ass. You gonna go cutsie on us
like Dumley.

Cutsie?

Bwawhhawhawhahwhahwhahwh!

Bertie