airbus - Latest Plane From Airbus.jpg

Old June 25th 07, 02:28 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Bob Harrington

Default airbus - Latest Plane From Airbus.jpg

CWO4 Dave Mann wrote in
:

Anno v. Heimburg wrote:
You know, I don't get it. I get that it's supposed to be disparaging
to Airbus, but it's a goose. What's bad about a goose? Is there some
kind of stigma attached to this animal? (I'm being serious).

I didn't think it was supposed to be disparaging. I must be dense. I
just thought it was a clever Photoshop alteration ... and cute too.

As far as The Goose, or Geese. I love Geese. I mean where would be
in the culinary world without Pate?

I'll second Dave on the non-disparaging angle. I think this - well done -
bit of satirical artwork appeared shortly after Airbus built the first
A300B4-600ST 'Beluga' outsized cargo transport.

http://www.airliners.net/open.file/1106025/M/

Of course, Boeing's is bigger... ;^)

Bob ^,,^
Old June 25th 07, 02:29 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Bob Harrington

Old June 25th 07, 05:58 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Paul Elliot

Anno v. Heimburg wrote:
You know, I don't get it. I get that it's supposed to be disparaging to
Airbus, but it's a goose. What's bad about a goose? Is there some kind of
stigma attached to this animal? (I'm being serious).

Nope, it just looks silly. That's all. All in fun. :-)

--
Heaven is where the police are British, the chefs Italian, the mechanics
German, the lovers French and it is all organized by the Swiss.

Hell is where the police are German, the chefs British, the mechanics
French, the lovers Swiss and it is all organized by Italians.

http://new.photos.yahoo.com/paul1cart/albums/
Old June 26th 07, 12:27 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Bruce R

"Bob Harrington" wrote in message

Attachment, schmattachment.

That Boeing plane makes me think of those pictures where the python has just
swallowed something larger in diameter than itself and now has a funky bulge
in it's midsection

Bruce R

Old June 26th 07, 09:41 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Bob Harrington

"Bruce R" wrote in
:

"Bob Harrington" wrote in message

Attachment, schmattachment.

That Boeing plane makes me think of those pictures where the python
has just swallowed something larger in diameter than itself and now
has a funky bulge in it's midsection

Buuuuurp

Which is easier: Boeing to Airbus, or Airbus to Boeing? Mxsmanic Piloting 9 February 21st 07 01:58 AM
Science Group Wants New Airbus Plane Grounded Until Proven Safe wally General Aviation 3 April 29th 05 07:50 PM
Aviation Conspiracy: Titanic A380 Airbus Plane STILL Not Flown!!! Ron Wanttaja General Aviation 0 April 15th 05 08:18 AM
Airbus Airborne Simulators 0 March 2nd 05 05:13 PM
Airbus Ace Simulators 0 March 2nd 05 05:13 PM