First Annual Fun - Day 1

Old April 18th 05, 11:54 PM
Jon Kraus

Default First Annual Fun - Day 1

Day one of our first annual for our '79 Mooney 201. Looks like we are
needing a new exhaust system for $1600.00 rebuilt... I have been busy
pulling all the inspection panels... Mooney's are famous for having a
million screws to remove. I only undid a half a million :-)

More fun tomorrow... Any one want to share their 1st annual fun please do...

Jon Kraus
PP-ASEL-IA
'79 Mooney 201

Old April 19th 05, 11:20 AM
tom418

"Annual Fun"?

Boy, that's an oxymoron!

Old April 19th 05, 03:49 PM

He is just sarcastic.
He will stop having fun when he sees the bill.
I do.

-Kees

Old April 19th 05, 07:41 PM
Jack Allison

Stay tuned Jon...I have another 12 months before I'm in your shoes. I'm
wanting to do an owner assisted as well. As Jim W. said, have the A&P
teach you where the greasy end of the wrench goes.

--
Jack Allison
PP-ASEL-IA Student

you will always long to return"
- Leonardo Da Vinci

Old April 19th 05, 08:18 PM
Mark Hansen

On 4/19/2005 11:41, Jack Allison wrote:

Stay tuned Jon...I have another 12 months before I'm in your shoes. I'm
wanting to do an owner assisted as well. As Jim W. said, have the A&P
teach you where the greasy end of the wrench goes.

Definitely don't want to ask him that when he's having a bad day ;-\

--
Mark Hansen, PP-ASEL, Instrument Student
Sacramento, CA