I've finally Had It!

Old June 5th 08, 12:41 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk,alt.sailing.asa
Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]

Default I've finally Had It!

"Maxwell" luv2^fly99@cox.^net wrote in
:

"Jay Honeck" wrote in message
The amount of idiots among pilots (or probably pilot-wannabees) is
staggering. I cannot understand why so many still answer to the
Berties and the Manics of this group.

Me, neither.

Just guessing, but I think it's an unholy (and unintentional)
alliance between (a) folks who don't know any better and (b) the
fakers answering their own posts.

The real question is: Why? What is the point of coming to a
piloting group and pretending to be someone else? It's truly sad.

Exactly right. If Bertie is willing to forge someone, you can bet he
is using many IDs. He even clearly admits it.

Really? Where?

In many ways he is just like MX. He insists on being the moderator for
RAP, and will play all the games in the world, to make it happen. Its
all about power and control.

Moi?

Nope. I just post and let people react as they will.

Bertie

Old June 5th 08, 12:44 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Maxwell[_2_]

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message

Apparently not.

Bertie

God you're a hoot. You fancy yourself a world class troll, but have only
succeeded in becoming a world class ass hole!!!!!

How stupid could a person really be. You make Anthony look like a successful
troll!

Old June 5th 08, 12:47 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Maxwell[_2_]

"Robert M. Gary" wrote in message
On Jun 3, 11:15 am, Jay Honeck wrote:
I've had it. Despite my attempts to ignore the Berties and the
Maxwells of this NG, I give up.
I'm giving R.A.P a pause for a while. I'll come back when it cleans
up its act, maybe.
Jay Honeck
Iowa City, IA
Pathfinder N56993www.AlexisParkInn.com
"Your Aviation Destination"

I find myself less frequently visiting this group as well. Originally
Bertie seemed like a knowledgeable pilot who just had an irritating
personality (we have lots of those here). Lately he seems to just
spend his time starting arguments and not contributing anything to the
group. Something has happened to him and I'm not sure what it is but
it certainly had dramatically reduced the useful contend of the group.

-Robert

Indeed. But don't you think more and more people are beginning to figure it
out?

Seems his group of followers is either shrinking, or just lamers from troll
groups recruited through cross posting.

Old June 5th 08, 12:48 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Maxwell[_2_]

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message
Jay Honeck wrote in
:

I've had it. Despite my attempts to ignore the Berties and the
Maxwells of this NG, I give up.
I'm giving R.A.P a pause for a while. I'll come back when it cleans
up its act, maybe.

OK, have a nice break. See you when you get back. Try not to fly near me,
though. You're scary.

Bertie

Cool, replying to your own forged message. What a lame.

Old June 5th 08, 12:52 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Maxwell[_2_]

Default NOTICE OF CROSSPOASTING!

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message
"Maxwell" luv2^fly99@cox.^net wrote in news:3GF1k.1888$nD3.1225
@newsfe15.lga:

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message
.. .

Oh obviously. it's cut the number of crosspoasts right down to near
zero.

You got me on the run there now boi!

Bertie

No, but it clearly showcases what a looser you are.

Yeh, right.

Even if it did, you think I'd give a ****?

Bertie

Hell no, your ignorance is about your only redeeming value. At least you are
good for a laugh.

Old June 5th 08, 12:59 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk,uk.rec.sailing,alt.sailing.asa,alt.usenet.kooks
Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]

"Maxwell" luv2^fly99@cox.^net wrote in
news

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message
"Maxwell" luv2^fly99@cox.^net wrote in news:3GF1k.1888$nD3.1225
@newsfe15.lga:

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message
.. .

Oh obviously. it's cut the number of crosspoasts right down to near
zero.

You got me on the run there now boi!

Bertie

No, but it clearly showcases what a looser you are.

Yeh, right.

Even if it did, you think I'd give a ****?

Bertie

Hell no, your ignorance is about your only redeeming value. At least
you are good for a laugh.

We know. It's what we live for.

Bertie
Old June 5th 08, 01:08 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk,alt.sailing.asa,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.2600
Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]

gregvk wrote in
:

Bertie the Bunyip wrote in news:g279de$j9f$8
@blackhelicopter.databasix.com:

"Maxwell" luv2^fly99@cox.^net wrote in
:

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message

Apparently not.

Bertie

God you're a hoot. You fancy yourself a world class troll, but have
only succeeded in becoming a world class ass hole!!!!!

How stupid could a person really be.

We shall see, I reckon.

You make Anthony look like a
successful troll!

Snort!

Bertie

Okay, who's "Anthony" and why does Maxwell have a hardon for him?

Just wondering.

He's a non-pilot flight simmer who suffers form Autism and lives on
dumpster diving ( really) and begging. He's a complete idiot and
everyone knows it. Comparing me to him is one of Maxie's favorite lames.

Bertie
Old June 5th 08, 01:50 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Maxwell[_2_]

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message
.. .

He's a non-pilot flight simmer who suffers form Autism and lives on
dumpster diving ( really) and begging. He's a complete idiot and
everyone knows it. Comparing me to him is one of Maxie's favorite lames.

Bertie

If the MO fits, wear it with pride.

Old June 5th 08, 08:47 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Thomas Borchert

Jay,

this thread is a wonderful example of how the dynamics work. Maxwell
engages the idiots, and a flood of messages ensues. Right in the
middle, gregvk is asking "ok, what is this all about?" - and another
flood ensues. This group is broken beyond repair, I fear.

--
Thomas Borchert (EDDH)

Finally! Wizard of Draws Piloting 23 October 18th 06 04:19 PM
FINALLY saw a P-38 fly Jay Honeck Piloting 25 July 1st 05 05:53 PM
Finally -- sunshine! Jay Honeck Piloting 15 January 16th 05 02:13 PM
The 206 is finally done C J Campbell Owning 5 December 22nd 04 03:30 AM
Finally! EDR Piloting 9 February 7th 04 02:15 PM