NEW & UNOPENED: Gleim Commercial Pilot Knowledge Test (book AND Commercial Pilot Test Software)

Old November 11th 04, 06:27 PM
Cecil Chapman

Default NEW & UNOPENED: Gleim Commercial Pilot Knowledge Test (book AND Commercial Pilot Test Software)

I have an extra (was given it actually) of a brand-new, NEVER USED OR OPENED
Gleim Commercial Pilot FAA Knowledge Test Book AND Gleim's Commercial Pilot
FAA Knowledge Test software. I have it on ebay starting bid at $9.99
auction number 4503637037.

Happy bidding.

=-----
Good Flights!

Cecil
PP-ASEL-IA
Student - CP-ASEL

Check out my personal flying adventures from my first flight to the
checkride AND the continuing adventures beyond!
Complete with pictures and text at: www.bayareapilot.com

- Antoine de Saint-Exupery -

"We who fly, do so for the love of flying. We are alive in the air with
this miracle that lies in our hands and beneath our feet"
- Cecil Day Lewis -

Old November 13th 04, 02:43 AM
NW_PILOT

"Cecil Chapman" wrote in message
om...
I have an extra (was given it actually) of a brand-new, NEVER USED OR

OPENED
Gleim Commercial Pilot FAA Knowledge Test Book AND Gleim's Commercial

Pilot
FAA Knowledge Test software. I have it on ebay starting bid at $9.99
auction number 4503637037.

Happy bidding.

Hey Cecil I got a notice that the listing has been removed by ebay for
VERO!! Same thing happened when I put my Gliem PP S/W items up on eBay then
I recived a nasty letter from Gleim Publications, Inc About how their
Software is non transferable, and you may not resale it, and must be
destroyed or returned to Gleim Publications, Inc.

The following listing:

4503637037 -Gleim Commercial Pilot Test Prep & Book * BRAND NEW*

was removed by eBay because an intellectual property rights owner notified
eBay that the listing contains material that potentially infringes its
copyright. We strongly urge you not to complete this transaction.

You can get more information on the VeRO Program at:

http://pages.ebay.com/help/confidenc...s-vero-ov.html

Thank you for your cooperation and understanding in this issue.

Regards,

Old November 13th 04, 04:56 AM
Cecil Chapman

Yeah, I just saw it too. I'm challenging ebay on this one. I could
understand if it was opened software, but the package I was selling had
never been opened or used. I may just sell it on a posting at my FBO.

=-----