Plane crash

Old May 26th 08, 03:35 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Stretch

Default Plane crash

I going to post a plane crash clip next it is 1.90 megs, Cant decide wether
it is real or a fake. I think it could be a fake. If it isnt does anyone
have any info

Old May 26th 08, 03:41 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Stretch

Won't post for some reason. Never mind

Stretch

u...

Old May 26th 08, 06:02 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
J.F.

I think I know which one you are talking about, and I wondered too if it was
real or fake. Mine would not post either. Does it show a airliner flying
low, them disappears around a building and crashes on the the beach?

J.F.

Old May 26th 08, 07:36 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
adelsonsl

THAT IS REAL I REMEMBER WHEN IT HAPPENED
u...

Old May 26th 08, 08:14 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Richard Brooks[_2_]

Stretch said the following on 26/05/2008 15:35:
I going to post a plane crash clip next it is 1.90 megs, Cant decide wether
it is real or a fake. I think it could be a fake. If it isnt does anyone
have any info

It's a great use of MatchMoving which, for once, an advertising
industry technique I've not got bored of.

It seems to also be used to produce all sorts of flying saucer
situations and would have been used a few thousand years ago to show
how to feed many thousands of people from a few fish and loaves of bread!
Old May 26th 08, 08:17 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Richard Brooks[_2_]

Richard Brooks said the following on 26/05/2008 20:14:
Stretch said the following on 26/05/2008 15:35:
I going to post a plane crash clip next it is 1.90 megs, Cant decide
wether it is real or a fake. I think it could be a fake. If it isnt
does anyone have any info

It's a great use of MatchMoving which, for once, an advertising industry
technique I've not got bored of.

It seems to also be used to produce all sorts of flying saucer
situations and would have been used a few thousand years ago to show how
to feed many thousands of people from a few fish and loaves of bread!

Sorry, forgot to add, do a keyword search in YouTube on "Matchmoving"
and you'll get lots of nice clips with much of it using software
available for the home user.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=A_DLzI0zPSw
Old May 27th 08, 12:12 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Stretch

Yes it does. They film the plane at low first then by the time the camera
gets up the plane should be a long way off, but it is to close

Old May 27th 08, 08:18 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Richard Brooks[_2_]

Stretch said the following on 27/05/2008 00:14:
I might go look at youtube, thanks

Also, look in here!

These are results from using this non-commercial free download
software. It gives an animator the sets of numbers he or she needs to
wobble the virtual camera in the animation software they happen to be
using, with the footage as the bare background in that animation
software so the matchmoving software is useless on its own.

http://www.digilab.uni-hannover.de/test_production.html
http://www.digilab.uni-hannover.de/results.html
Old May 28th 08, 12:08 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Stretch

Had A look at youtube and saw how its done. Then looking at the clip again,
and it definitely is a fake. Shame I cant post it

SC Lt. Gov plane crash FLAV8R Piloting 2 May 26th 06 09:44 PM
My DE just died in a plane crash Paul Tomblin Piloting 2 August 22nd 04 07:22 AM
Another Plane Crash In The NorthWest NW_PILOT Piloting 0 May 20th 04 08:55 AM
Homemade plane crash Big John Home Built 9 October 17th 03 06:45 PM